Illness - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Illness

Unregistered
    WTF Danny? You used to show your ever loving ass on calls, traffic stops etc. You wouldn't take a damn paper call to save your life. You were smart, and knew your shit, but had a fked up attitude and hid behind your badge until some asshole would call your bluff. You were a dck to ALL of your fellow deputies, even me, and I was NEVER accused of cowardice like you were. That asshole that Vega shot, well I talked to him. He said of you weren't the douchebag you are, that would have never happened. Goddamn right, you toted and asswhipping that morning because your acted an ass, like you were big and bad, but they called your bluff. Fck you, you piece of shit. You had half the goddamn county coming to rescue you because of something you started, and that's not the first tine several of us came running to your rescue. About your brother, nobody is fcking with him. He's liked by 99% of the agency, including me. So go back to doing whatever it is your mentally brain fcked self does. I can fkcing assure you, without equivocation, if you go after one of MY brothers or sisters, you will find yourself in that very place that you put people, albeit temporarily, since your cases never held up in court, but MINE does.

Member LEO Affairs Road Patrol Mod 732's Avatar
    Another thread ,that started out as a message of well wishes for the Sheriff, with an added touch of humor, has turned into another boondoggle. It has therefore reached the finish line. Locked.
    "Some smart man once said that on the most exalted throne in the world, we are seated on nothing but our own arse" -Wendell Mayes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123