Fired - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fired

Unregistered
    So wait. Beard had a case reopened and he was fired? Or just a case reopened?

Unregistered
    Why? Is this another Mindyme and Haines coverup? Did the “Stinger” have to get after some opposing deputy? These people are disgusting individuals. It is time time investigate these fools just like the criminals they are. Time to worry I think.

Unregistered
    I knew it wouldn't be long before something happened with Mindyme bringing her Nanny to the garage. Those two have always been trouble together for years. When Mindyme was over the courthouse the nanny ran roughshod over everyone because her BFF was boss and now she does the same thing at the garage. The nanny has banged a many deputy at mindyme's house over the years. And they shouldn't be aloud to work together because Mindyme can't discipline the nanny and won't because the nanny knows to much dirt on Mindyme. Nanny is crazier than a sprayed ****roach. That's why she can't stay in a relationship because she is coo-coo!!! I have no doubt they have done something or are trying to cover something up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess again. They’re talking about Beard. You don’t want the public to see that video I heard it’s something. Garage incident sounds like total bs too but we all know that somehow mY and her nanny are gonna try to cover up each other’s screwups and somehow my is still there. After all those dinners.
    Are they seriously reopening JBs case? Is he seriously getting terminated or just under investigation? Again. Is it JB or someone else? Or is it just the drama club upstairs drumming up rumors?

Unregistered
    Are they seriously reopening JBs case? Is he seriously getting terminated or just under investigation? Again. Is it JB or someone else? Or is it just the drama club upstairs drumming up rumors?
    Beard is fired. He is gone. Forte lied in the investigation and blamed ward. Ward got suspended to take the pressure off Beard because of his wrongful death lawsuit. Or maybe one of the many people he abused in handcuffs. The. Real question is what happens to forte now. He has agin proved to be a short fat dishonest liar.

Unregistered
    Wow. JB is gone? Like gone? No need to fire the guy. He definitely needed to get some training and a chill pill, but fired? Thats a bit much. Meanwhile, is ZW going to be made whole? Anyone going to simply apologize to him and say they got it wrong? Is FF going to be held accountable in any of this? JB is fired? Legit? Are you serious?

Unregistered
    How many blue teams did JB have in his short time? Good riddance if he really is gone

Unregistered
    I knew it wouldn't be long before something happened with Mindyme bringing her Nanny to the garage. Those two have always been trouble together for years. When Mindyme was over the courthouse the nanny ran roughshod over everyone because her BFF was boss and now she does the same thing at the garage. The nanny has banged a many deputy at mindyme's house over the years. And they shouldn't be aloud to work together because Mindyme can't discipline the nanny and won't because the nanny knows to much dirt on Mindyme. Nanny is crazier than a sprayed ****roach. That's why she can't stay in a relationship because she is coo-coo!!! I have no doubt they have done something or are trying to cover something up.

Who is the nanny?

Unregistered
    What of DK and his expert testimony? Kind of seems contrasting to what DM has expressed.

Unregistered
    How many blue teams did JB have in his short time? Good riddance if he really is gone
    Say what you will about JB. I aint saying he was perfect. None of us are. He was able to do what DM, EH, and MY never did and that was handle a street fight. He wasn't squeamish or scared. He would jump right in. Granted, a bit to far at times but I digress.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast