Fired - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fired

Unregistered
    Stay out of the politics. There are far to many people nationwide getting wrapped up in the politics of policing! We are the road guys. Worry about your threats. At ECSO, the biggest threat to a road deputy is the political admin and not the criminals. Leave that crooked crap to them. Leave it to FF who lies without remorse or consequences to satisfy political ends. Leave it to MY who jukes findings to satisfy the political wishes of her creator and handler. Leave it to AH who would throw his mother off a cliff if he thought it would curry favor with the powerful. I could go on. Our PBA is supposed to get past all the political nonsense and fight for the best interest of its due paying members. The PBA is our voice to the admin, and not the admins voice to us, but that is slowly where it is going. The PBA is lying back and watching all of this crap happen. They are supposed to handle the political and legal ends of things for the road deputies, but they aren't handling jack it would seem! So many fired and punished wrongfully and without due process. Nothing! Nickel and dime stuff. All this while others who are smiled upon like DW, EH, JP, MY, and so many more commit huge infractions and are not even spoken to about it. The only constant is the lack of consistency here! I sincerely hope CS takes a dim view to such evil and at least tries to minimize and truly correct it. Cut the dead wood! Get rid of the low hanging fruit! Start showing respect to the PBA, its members, and the CBA, but this can only happen if the PBA makes itself an organization worth respecting and puts its foot down and stands up to DM, his flunky attorney DL, and the whole lot of them. If you get rid of the disrespectful in the admin, we can start respecting them and yall sir. PBA, tama, fig, et all, start coordinating with Tallahassee more and quit being such whimps. Stay on the state PBA leadership and make sure they are 26 on what is happening here and what its paying members expect. Be the check and balance you are supposed to be! Don't be empty uniforms. Enough of this joke of a representative organization. Get serious.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well who ever you are judging by your responses you must be pretty dumb so you can see why I mistook you as Tama. I still think you are her because not many people would defend her. I didn't know you were so intimate with her that you knew TB worked in IA and know while in there she never screwed anyone's career. You are so dumb Tama. I will not post about you once you start keeping your nose out of people's business and worry about yourself. You are no better than the dirty ones in the admin who you claim to be our champion and fighting them for "us" and standing up to them. You are doing it because Eric screwed you over in your IA interview. If anyone if us get screwed over we will be fighting back also.
    You may not have any friends by the way you talk to people I know it’s true but t does. Friends talk since you don’t know what it’s like.They don’t get on here and tell everyone else their dumb for just giving their opinion that’s different from yours or defending a friend or someone that has done them no harm.you sound like your jealous.

Unregistered
    Stay out of the politics. There are far to many people nationwide getting wrapped up in the politics of policing! We are the road guys. Worry about your threats. At ECSO, the biggest threat to a road deputy is the political admin and not the criminals. Leave that crooked crap to them. Leave it to FF who lies without remorse or consequences to satisfy political ends. Leave it to MY who jukes findings to satisfy the political wishes of her creator and handler. Leave it to AH who would throw his mother off a cliff if he thought it would curry favor with the powerful. I could go on. Our PBA is supposed to get past all the political nonsense and fight for the best interest of its due paying members. The PBA is our voice to the admin, and not the admins voice to us, but that is slowly where it is going. The PBA is lying back and watching all of this crap happen. They are supposed to handle the political and legal ends of things for the road deputies, but they aren't handling jack it would seem! So many fired and punished wrongfully and without due process. Nothing! Nickel and dime stuff. All this while others who are smiled upon like DW, EH, JP, MY, and so many more commit huge infractions and are not even spoken to about it. The only constant is the lack of consistency here! I sincerely hope CS takes a dim view to such evil and at least tries to minimize and truly correct it. Cut the dead wood! Get rid of the low hanging fruit! Start showing respect to the PBA, its members, and the CBA, but this can only happen if the PBA makes itself an organization worth respecting and puts its foot down and stands up to DM, his flunky attorney DL, and the whole lot of them. If you get rid of the disrespectful in the admin, we can start respecting them and yall sir. PBA, tama, fig, et all, start coordinating with Tallahassee more and quit being such whimps. Stay on the state PBA leadership and make sure they are 26 on what is happening here and what its paying members expect. Be the check and balance you are supposed to be! Don't be empty uniforms. Enough of this joke of a representative organization. Get serious.
    Text messages obtained-pba. Stay tuned.

Unregistered
    Text messages obtained-pba. Stay tuned.
    I hope it's enough to bring this criminal organization down. This place is one of the worst agencies as far as treatment of employees. Most of the problems start because of Haines and Morgan's egos. I never would have thought someone at the states Attorney office would side with those two slime balls. They have to see the under handed crap they pull. And not to mention the questionable circumstances with all that evidence handling in the Mannings case. And all these one sided IA investigations that have been going on. If your going to affect someone's career and life then you should at least give them the benefit of conducting a proper IA investigation. Not one that makes Morgan and Haines the judge, jury and executioner. People put their lives on the line every day at this job to be shit on by the people in the administration. They deserve a legit chance to defend themselves against rigged IA's. Shame on all you in the admin who stand by silently when you know what's being done to employees isn't right. You have more of a voice than we do and if it means getting on their shit list so be it. I'd take a demotion just so I could sleep better at night knowing I stood up for someone who was being done wrong by people you know are dirty and corrupt. If you don't stand up for someone you are just as guilty as they are. Rank and money aren't everything. True leaders are respected not feared. That is why this administration is only feared.

Unregistered
    I second that. Just because you wear a big collar device doesn't make you right. The collar device doesn't make you the absolute. You destroy people and take away their livelihood, and even worse you take their dignity. All without due process. All without even having the common decency of interviewing them. You know, in investigating real crimes, I've found interviewing the suspects to be quite enlightining. You dont allow a lawyer to be present or alone with their clients. What a joke. Now, you fire a guy for what? He was cleared of any wrong doing on more than one occasion!

Unregistered
    They are dirt bags not fit to wear the uniform. We work the the road not knowing what could happen from one call to the next and we do it fearlessly. The thing that puts fear in us isn't the unknown or the criminals its the dirty admin. Who without hesitation will break laws and policies violate your rights just to see if they can hurt you more than their last victims. Even a dirt bag child rapist and murderers get more of a fair chance to defend themselves than a deputy under a rigged IA in this administration. Morgan won't give you the time of day unless you are one of his a$$ kissing cronies. He doesn't even know our names nor does he care to. He looks down on everyone including his voters the citizens. He lets a monster like Haines loose on us while he builds a team of dimwits who will blindly follow his commands unquestioning while they blatantly violate officers rights and are willing to violate the law just to please him. Haines was running IA like it was his own hit squad using his team of misfit toys mainly Mindyme and the walking sexual harassment machine pervert extraordinaire freaky Franky to carry-out his vendettas. Haines screws deputy's over just to try and prove a point to the PBA attorneys that he thinks he's smarter than them. So to prove his point he is willing to destroy law enforcement officers careers and lives even if it means he has to violate his own policies and procedures and break a few laws in the process. Maybe call in a few favors from some shady friends to help him. And the other poster was correct when saying the administration members who know about it and stand by silently are just as guilty. Once you get promoted to admin doesn't mean you are no longer police officers you have a duty to stand up for what is right so do it and try to earn a little respect back from your troops.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567