Fired - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fired

Unregistered
    Fire Pinney. He is the sorriest excuse for a Sgt in this entire place

Unregistered
    Where is the video? I hear the incident was on in car video. Play the video and you will see why he was fired. Forte likely lied again to apes Eric.

Unregistered
    Video of Pinney? No way! He just sits inside watching fishing shows

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Beard is fired. He is gone. Forte lied in the investigation and blamed ward. Ward got suspended to take the pressure off Beard because of his wrongful death lawsuit. Or maybe one of the many people he abused in handcuffs. The. Real question is what happens to forte now. He has agin proved to be a short fat dishonest liar.
    Forte and Drew lied you mean. Jackson and Riss in it too. All need to go.

Unregistered
    Ross lies all day everyday and IS a liar. Jackson may lie from time to time.

Unregistered
    Forte and Drew lied you mean. Jackson and Riss in it too. All need to go.
    Yeah. I can see how FF dodges trouble, but how can DK not be looking at some real trouble right now? Again?

Unregistered
    Yeah. I can see how FF dodges trouble, but how can DK not be looking at some real trouble right now? Again?
    Common ground. Swat.

Unregistered
    And here I though that SWAT was held to the higher standards. I thought that we expected more of our swat guys. How DK can conveniently come to the conclusions he did and then JB is later fired and DK is contradicted begs some questions.

Unregistered
    Higher standard SWAT??? Suhi’s behavior??? Ross?? Should we keep going.

Unregistered
    They don't hold a higher standard. You're right. They are supposed to hold that higher standard though. The DKs of the agency talking at the rest of us like were idiots and less, all the while he broke regs and left his plethora of weapons in his cruiser forcing us to go look for them! DK talking out his ear about his expert testimony on the JB case that, well seems a bit off now that JB has been fired. Still gonna preach swat squirrels?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast