Fired
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fired

Unregistered

Fired

So Morgan decides to reopen an exonerated I.A. and fire the deputy? I don’t agree or disagree with the fact he was initially exonerated but WTF? So now you go through the process of an I.A. are punished or not and now have to fear that they can reopen it and fire you? Morgan are you not understanding that just because your the Sheriff you can’t do what ever it is you want? I mean I realize that the lawsuit that your gonna get hit with isn’t going to be payed out of your pocket so you don’t care but you are a special kind of special!! Then you fire a mechanic who had a bolt back out of a caliper twice? The first time he showed them how he was doing the brake job and it was found to be fine that they needed to change the type of loctite that was to be used. The second time he did what he was supposed to and it happened again but this time the Deputy decides to have his kinfolk fix it and he decides to take pictures of said kinfolk fixing it and then proceeds to send it to a Colonel and a Commander then gets fired because he has had three write ups! We have had wheels that have come off the vehicle while Deputies were driving down the road and plastic material left on manifolds and the cruiser catching fire but those mechanics didn’t get canned yet those incidents were far more serious! Is the Deputy who had his kinfolk work on his cruiser and jump chain of command going to be dealt with or is that just going to slide by? I guess we just do whatever we want around here if you are “important” and there are no consequences huh? I wonder if Chip is on board with all these shenanigans?

Unregistered
    Wait. Who is getting reopened? You say its one of our mechanics? Reopened after exonerated??? Are you freaking kidding me? So if he don't like the outcome he changes the rules? Is that it?

Unregistered
    Well no surprise there. He, and EH, DL have refused to abide by a CBA ,and has refused to allow arbitrations to move forward. But yet they continue to do whatever.

Unregistered
    Who got fired? For what? What was the substance of the IA and incident? That doest sound right at all.

Unregistered
    To be honest, the garage has been a dumpster fire since MY took it over. Supervisors have complained about the incompetence there, but nothing has been done about it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Morgan decides to reopen an exonerated I.A. and fire the deputy? I don’t agree or disagree with the fact he was initially exonerated but WTF? So now you go through the process of an I.A. are punished or not and now have to fear that they can reopen it and fire you? Morgan are you not understanding that just because your the Sheriff you can’t do what ever it is you want? I mean I realize that the lawsuit that your gonna get hit with isn’t going to be payed out of your pocket so you don’t care but you are a special kind of special!! Then you fire a mechanic who had a bolt back out of a caliper twice? The first time he showed them how he was doing the brake job and it was found to be fine that they needed to change the type of loctite that was to be used. The second time he did what he was supposed to and it happened again but this time the Deputy decides to have his kinfolk fix it and he decides to take pictures of said kinfolk fixing it and then proceeds to send it to a Colonel and a Commander then gets fired because he has had three write ups! We have had wheels that have come off the vehicle while Deputies were driving down the road and plastic material left on manifolds and the cruiser catching fire but those mechanics didn’t get canned yet those incidents were far more serious! Is the Deputy who had his kinfolk work on his cruiser and jump chain of command going to be dealt with or is that just going to slide by? I guess we just do whatever we want around here if you are “important” and there are no consequences huh? I wonder if Chip is on board with all these shenanigans?
    Are you talking about Jr.. ? Or someone else? I haven't heard of them reopening an IA and firing someone after. If that's true they probably have a good law suit. They should reopen a bunch, everyone that's been done while Haines has been in charge. He's committed so many rights violations trying to screw people it's crazy nothing fair or by the book while Haines was at the helm of the admin. Open a new one on him and stop trying to play God and follow the laws rules and guidelines put in place. Sounds so stupid saying that but it's true, a law enforcement agency breaking the laws and getting away with it. PBA contracts broken just because they don't want to play by the rules when they are the ones being looked at for operating underhanded and dirty. Morgan and his ECSO crime family. We need Giuliani to come in and shut them down like he did the real mob.

Unregistered
    To be honest, the garage has been a dumpster fire since MY took it over. Supervisors have complained about the incompetence there, but nothing has been done about it.
    The same reason they fired Will and Cathleen for...MY and FF should have been fired for. They e done it, bragged about it and got rewarded

Unregistered

Just stir the pot

well, just stir that pot up. Aint no one reopened or fired.

Unregistered
    I haven't heard anything like that. That person is making it up to get you guessing and mess with you.

Unregistered
    well, just stir that pot up. Aint no one reopened or fired.
    Guess again. They’re talking about Beard. You don’t want the public to see that video I heard it’s something. Garage incident sounds like total bs too but we all know that somehow mY and her nanny are gonna try to cover up each other’s screwups and somehow my is still there. After all those dinners.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast