Use your tongue for other purposes than spewing your self-serving BS!

Unregistered

Steadman, I know you are not the brightest bulb on the tree but your tongue has a Purpose. The tongue is vital for chewing and swallowing food, as well as for speech. So, instead of your cheap talk how about defending your membership. That’s what you get paid six figures to do. Break the silence. I know you aren’t the best at public speaking but have Ish or Jenkins do it. The PBA is totally useless to us oN These matters.

Unregistered
    Come on man. We may not have known back then What we know now which is Steadman can’t handle the job he holds.
    He’s not a good speaker, much less speaking publicly. He doesn’t have a commanding presence and I keep hearing about a dead skunk on his head which I never understood until recently when I saw a picture.
    He’s not the right to be speaking is my point so don’t entice him to do what he is incapable of doing.
    He stays quiet and that’s it. Leave it be.

Unregistered
    Steadman, I know you are not the brightest bulb on the tree but your tongue has a Purpose. The tongue is vital for chewing and swallowing food, as well as for speech. So, instead of your cheap talk how about defending your membership. That’s what you get paid six figures to do. Break the silence. I know you aren’t the best at public speaking but have Ish or Jenkins do it. The PBA is totally useless to us oN These matters.

Unregistered
    Steadman knows how to use that tongue to eat shoney’s BBQ.

Unregistered
    Dude don’t know why you este tour time. John did Ish spill the beans on this guy and Dave all the time. They got the plan don’t wary.

Unregistered

All clouded-don’t be fooled

Jenkins, Stahl & David Along with Steve and all the other ones including the board members are corrupt. You do realize that we pay their salaries. You do realize that Jenkins convinced all to buy trucks just so he could be the Mack daddy pimp among his cop hater friends. Do not before the writings on the wall let them kill each other, let’s vote for change. Ish is the only guy there that’s worth anything. Maybe He will Jenkins run at the last minute. Like that P-$$y did when he threw his name in at the last minute & Won by Default