And the results are in......

The Observer

And the results are in......

Well, the results are in on the body camera survey. I guess it didn't quite get the support Bob was hoping it would get as if that really matters. However, Bob continues to promote the numbers of just how close it was when considering the type of activation. Time to listen to your deputies Bob and stop succumbing to the minority anarchists and BLM terrorists demands. Oh, and I like your rationale that we already record 17,000 COBAN videos per month now as if that justifies recording more through the use of body cameras.

While you claim that you absolutely oppose body cams as an "oversight tool" that's exactly what you will be doing by going to them. Our morale is already damaged beyond repair because of the loss of our deputies word and integrity at the hands of baseless claims by BLM and other radical activists. You will use those videos to not only discipline your deputies for what you feel they should have done (after discussion with the top three - Moe, Larry, and Curley), but also considered will be how bad it looks to the court of public opinion, and more importantly, how it might damage your stellar career. You've repeatedly done it with COBAN during pursuit reviews, citizen contacts, and when deputies failed to turn on their mic pack when jumping out of their cruisers to aid another deputy who is actively fighting with subjects who are actively resisting arrest. Furthermore, you have used your surveillance video to hammer numerous deputies at the jail for what you perceived were wrongdoings so don't feed us and the public a line of shiz that you only use them for gathering evidence. That's double talk. Evidence of wrongdoing on the deputy's part - yes. You are full of it. The body cams are your feeble attempt to undermine the word of the deputy and appease the liberal members of society by instantly releasing it to the public showing your deputies were justified (or not) in pulling their gun and shooting a citizen/suspect. I can't wait for you to show your little snippets along with your opinion on how it went down at the first press conference. Then comes posting on YouTube. Perfect! The master puppeteer in action. Hiding behind the old transparency and accountability mantra has gutted this agency and sent morale into a tailspin. It's time for you to walk tall. Stand up and support your deputies. Let the public know you support your deputies and what they say, goes. I know it won't be a popular stand to take with ACLU, BLM and any other anti-LE group but you need to be the solution and not a supporter of the extreme left. You are a conservative republican aren't you???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by The Observer View Post
    Well, the results are in on the body camera survey. I guess it didn't quite get the support Bob was hoping it would get as if that really matters. However, Bob continues to promote the numbers of just how close it was when considering the type of activation. Time to listen to your deputies Bob and stop succumbing to the minority anarchists and BLM terrorists demands. Oh, and I like your rationale that we already record 17,000 COBAN videos per month now as if that justifies recording more through the use of body cameras.

While you claim that you absolutely oppose body cams as an "oversight tool" that's exactly what you will be doing by going to them. Our morale is already damaged beyond repair because of the loss of our deputies word and integrity at the hands of baseless claims by BLM and other radical activists. You will use those videos to not only discipline your deputies for what you feel they should have done (after discussion with the top three - Moe, Larry, and Curley), but also considered will be how bad it looks to the court of public opinion, and more importantly, how it might damage your stellar career. You've repeatedly done it with COBAN during pursuit reviews, citizen contacts, and when deputies failed to turn on their mic pack when jumping out of their cruisers to aid another deputy who is actively fighting with subjects who are actively resisting arrest. Furthermore, you have used your surveillance video to hammer numerous deputies at the jail for what you perceived were wrongdoings so don't feed us and the public a line of shiz that you only use them for gathering evidence. That's double talk. Evidence of wrongdoing on the deputy's part - yes. You are full of it. The body cams are your feeble attempt to undermine the word of the deputy and appease the liberal members of society by instantly releasing it to the public showing your deputies were justified (or not) in pulling their gun and shooting a citizen/suspect. I can't wait for you to show your little snippets along with your opinion on how it went down at the first press conference. Then comes posting on YouTube. Perfect! The master puppeteer in action. Hiding behind the old transparency and accountability mantra has gutted this agency and sent morale into a tailspin. It's time for you to walk tall. Stand up and support your deputies. Let the public know you support your deputies and what they say, goes. I know it won't be a popular stand to take with ACLU, BLM and any other anti-LE group but you need to be the solution and not a supporter of the extreme left. You are a conservative republican aren't you???
    Shut up you miserable POS

Unregistered

Cool story, bro

Unregistered

What a whining b!tch

Unregistered

What a whining b!tch!!

Unregistered
    What happened at the jail will happen to patrol when Bob gets the body cams. They will be used to monitor, micromanage and discipline patrol deputies for the most part. Those who work at the jail know the story and the management's lies very well (it can't be called leadership). But keep in mind that Bob is against body cams (yeah, right, another lie). Good luck to all in patrol, you will need it.

Unregistered
    Be mindful, that all you say and do, is being watched by people, who would use any opportunity, to get ahead. Many departments are using them now, some of the worst departments with a history, like Miami have them and if they of all places can overcome the BS, with them we can too. Beside many of your encounters, with people are being recorded on phones and who to say, when the recording started and all it show is, a cop throwing someone to the ground, not what caused it. If your recording too, your safe (well maybe, forgot where I worked) It sucks, our word doesn't mean anything, these days. Your race, votes and media will decide the outcome of what's to happen to you. There is no easy answer for the camera's. The public is calling for them and they decide, who gets voted in. So our loveable Sheriff, that said NO, we won't issue them. Seems to be back tracking a bit. At first I was offended, that my word wasn't enough and all I say and do, will be used against me BUT it is what it is. So, crying about it, won't change a thing. Just accept it and move on.