Whatever Morgan

Thread: Whatever Morgan

Unregistered

Whatever Morgan

Registration is until 08/10. Take your bs get this done crap somewhere else. In a couple of months all your self loathing pictures of your fantasy life as a so-called Sheriff will be over. You couldn’t even do a traffic stop without a shift supporting. Remember he ran but you wanted him stopped. EH would have written you up for that one. Clown in a costume is what you will be remembered for.

Unregistered
    I tried very much to respect the man and his appointees for years. I didn't agree, but I figured it was worth going along out of respect. It became very hard to do so when I found that they didn't have any respect for themselves, and moreover, had no respect for their troops! Its a two way street. Oh, I still TREAT him and his flunkies with respect, but thats a far cry from RESPECTING them. True respect is earned. DM, EH, anyone....what have you done to earn our respect? All he has done is throw perverbial hand grenades into his own tent! What kind of military leader was he???? The kind who was iced out by his NCOs!

Unregistered
    Look how simple life has been with Haines out of the process. Confirmation he was clueless but was given the authority to ruin lives. He is a sorry excuse of a man. He isn’t a man a could never stand for himself. He has to be able to ignore rules and avoid situations that have requirement for any ability as a cop. I seriously hate him and I wish him a miserable life forward.

Unregistered
    Haines is still garbage. Allday is still trashy and a liar like Haines. Q is still an empty suit. Ross is still a school yard bully and no nothing clown. Gilmore is still incompetent and lazy. Pinney is basically a thief when it comes to getting a pay check. These people are still here and many more who keep this agency down.