Hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He died of a drug overdose and covid. Democratic controlled cities are much more likely to fire you and charge you with a crime for doing your job as trained based upon your skin color and the skin color of the bad guy like Atlanta.
    Yeah sure stable genius. I guess only certain groups commit crimes (wink,wink)

Unregistered
    Here's a thought, would say to blame it on the Chief Technology Officer.

Unregistered
    Join San Diego PD. Pay and weather is nice. www.sandiegio.gov/police Few FHP troopers have gone to them
    I would HIGHLY advise AGAINST going anywhere near California. Between the fires, extreme heat waves, earthquakes, extreme liberalism, weak laws, even weaker justice system, and shattered budget thanks to their governor's tyrinnical lockdowns: you will have a horrible future there and be on the first plane back to Florida. If you want to work in LE, work in a city/state/county ran by republican officials. They still love and appreciate their police officers. Best of luck!

Unregistered
    I would HIGHLY advise AGAINST going anywhere near California. Between the fires, extreme heat waves, earthquakes, extreme liberalism, weak laws, even weaker justice system, and shattered budget thanks to their governor's tyrinnical lockdowns: you will have a horrible future there and be on the first plane back to Florida. If you want to work in LE, work in a city/state/county ran by republican officials. They still love and appreciate their police officers. Best of luck!
    Yea, I know. All those crime free Republican states.

Unregistered
    You should try for Seattle PD or Baltimore. You'll love it

Unregistered
    You should try for Seattle PD or Baltimore. You'll love it
    Also apply for a job in the White House. Nothing but felons come from that place

Unregistered
    You must be thinking of the DOJ

Unregistered
    Hi.
    I am interested in applying to FHP. Before you start with the negativity, i know that the pay is lower then other agencies.

How difficult would it be to stay close to home if i'm pre-cert?
    I'm looking into the following counties of interest; Pinellas, Pasco, Hillsborough, and Hernando.
    How is the Academy for pre-Certs?
    Would i have to get exposed to OC and get re-tased?
    Is there OT and is it hard to get it?
    How difficult is it to get off duty details?
    Is time off difficult to get approved?

Thanks in advance....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12