Hiring
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiring

Unregistered

Hiring

Is FHP hiring with this pandemic? I emailed a recruiter and I have yet to hear from him.

Unregistered

Hire

Try calling another recruiter!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is FHP hiring with this pandemic? I emailed a recruiter and I have yet to hear from him.
    That's typical. Sad, but true. I've seen several get upset and go elsewhere over no call back. It is only a phone call people. Maybe the new command staff with recruitment will straighten it out......uh, maybe not. I don't see any get up and go from these guys. The Lt. hasn't seen the football since kickoff and the Captain is slower than earwax. Good Luck with that.

Unregistered
    Try Tampa PD. They are hiring.

Unregistered
    Try Tampa PD. They are hiring.
    Be a trooper. Stop posting this crap!

Unregistered
    Be a trooper. Stop posting this crap!
    He is right, Tampa isn't a good option either as it is democratic controlled. Do something else with your life. Start a security company and advertise that you will provide the proactive patrol that LEO no longer will be doing due to possibly being charged with a crime for offending a criminal. Or better yet get in to Healthcare.

Unregistered
    Join San Diego PD. Pay and weather is nice. www.sandiegio.gov/police Few FHP troopers have gone to them

Unregistered
    He is right, Tampa isn't a good option either as it is democratic controlled. Do something else with your life. Start a security company and advertise that you will provide the proactive patrol that LEO no longer will be doing due to possibly being charged with a crime for offending a criminal. Or better yet get in to Healthcare.
    So I guess the republican party is doing things the right way?
    Just remember that your so called politicians dont ride with you every nite, we are by ourselves.
    The biggest thing for me is to go home safe every nite. The blame belong on the idiot Minnesota cop that placed his knee on the back of the suspect's neck. You should be pissed at that idiot

Unregistered
    So I guess the republican party is doing things the right way?
    Just remember that your so called politicians dont ride with you every nite, we are by ourselves.
    The biggest thing for me is to go home safe every nite. The blame belong on the idiot Minnesota cop that placed his knee on the back of the suspect's neck. You should be pissed at that idiot
    He died of a drug overdose and covid. Democratic controlled cities are much more likely to fire you and charge you with a crime for doing your job as trained based upon your skin color and the skin color of the bad guy like Atlanta.

Unregistered
    If you're just now getting into LE, or you have less than ten years on and you are not bailing, you are a retard. Plain and simple. Get off this forum and read the news.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast