The Re-elected Sheriff Israel will win BSO Sheriff!!
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Re-elected Sheriff Israel will win BSO Sheriff!!

Broward County will elect Israel

Unregistered
    He has our vote for sure

Unregistered
    He has ours and looking forward

Unregistered
    We have zero options

Unregistered
    Your absolutely correct. When it comes to Sheriff Israel no one will come close. Get ready!! Scott's coming back!!! Love it!! We have been waiting and it's coming soon enough.

Unregistered
    I sure hope he brings that sexy saggy pants jailer back...

Unregistered
    Top four posts 3 minutes apart, all posted by Israel’s main boy b!tch. The desperation is really setting in.

Unregistered
    Israel is responsible you moron. He appointed an incompetant captain in parkland. Einstein who runs the agency the sheriff does so the buck stops there. Israel the idiot not my fault is just as responsible as the broward county school board. Israel toney and pollack are all corrupt. The only person who said he backed the blue in a debate is clarke.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel has every right to be angry. He was the duly elected sheriff and the job was stolen from him over partisan politics. Everyone knows a sheriff isn't personally responsible for the failures of random individual deputies. He wasn't at the airport or MSD when it happened. He wasn't giving commands at those incidents in person or over the radio (he didn't even have a radio). The reinstatement trial was rigged. The people he promoted despicably turned their backs on him and went all in for Temporary Tony. I'd be f***ing pissed at scumbag traitors like that too!
    He’s an incompetent moron. He collected the $200,000 a year. Why didn’t he pick up the radio and issue commands? Why didn’t he have a radio?Because He was playing games on his phone while children were being slaughtered. News flash, that Covid faking lying piece of sh!t is going to be real angry in two weeks. It’s everybody else’s fault but Israel huh? Fukk you, and Fukk Israel, that incompetent loser.

Unregistered

Jayson

I heard Tarala will be the new driver 🚔🚔🚔 sorry Brian💩💩💩both of them have been cleaning and waxing scotty's new ride

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast