KFR needs to be re-elected or we are in trouble
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Katherine Fernandez Rundle needs to win this election or we are going to be in a nightmare scenario. Pearson is a black civil rights activist, so whenever a black criminal is shot by a White or Hispanic officer even if justified she will go after them. Just look at what’s happening throughout the country with these liberal district attorneys having officers arrested for good shootings just to put their names out there. If you are a White or Hispanic Officer make sure to vote for KFR this election.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Katherine Fernandez Rundle needs to win this election or we are going to be in a nightmare scenario. Pearson is a black civil rights activist, so whenever a black criminal is shot by a White or Hispanic officer even if justified she will go after them. Just look at what’s happening throughout the country with these liberal district attorneys having officers arrested for good shootings just to put their names out there. If you are a White or Hispanic Officer make sure to vote for KFR this election.
    It’s our turn now beeeatch.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    KFR
    KFR

Unregistered
    It’s our turn now beeeatch.
    Don’t you have a dumpster to go set on fire? Get out of here with that BLM bullshit

Unregistered
    Truth be told we are i. Trouble either way. While KFR doesn’t sing BLM too out loud she placates the black community especially around election time, arresting cops even for justified action. Airport incident is case in point. She doesn’t care whose life she wrongly screws up as long as she keeps he seat

Unregistered
    Truth be told we are i. Trouble either way. While KFR doesn’t sing BLM too out loud she placates the black community especially around election time, arresting cops even for justified action. Airport incident is case in point. She doesn’t care whose life she wrongly screws up as long as she keeps he seat
    You ever hear about picking the lesser of the two evils? This is an example of that because of Pearson wins Miami-Dade County is going to look like a scene from The Planet of The Apes

Unregistered
    That’s why I do the bare minimum. Still get the job done but I don’t look for anything extra. You call it whatever you like, i call it working smarter.

Unregistered
    You ever hear about picking the lesser of the two evils? This is an example of that because of Pearson wins Miami-Dade County is going to look like a scene from The Planet of The Apes
    Uh... I would have said look like Chicago... I’m not down with the BLM Marxist abolish enforcement agenda but I ain’t got a tolerance for that crap either.

Unregistered
    Uh, I would have said ‘look like Chicago’. I’m not down with the BLM Marxist, burn it down, destroy authority agenda but I don’t have a tolerance for that crap either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast