KFR is still better than black Pearson
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

KFR is still better than black Pearson

Have you guys not learned anything from what is going on in the country? Pearson is a black civil rights activist so whenever a police officer has to shoot a black criminal even if justified she will come after you to put her name out there like all these black liberal district attorneys are doing. Look at the Atlanta officer or years back in Baltimore. KFR is a low life but the grass isn’t going to be greener on the other side with Pearson.

Unregistered

From Today's Miami Herald

Headline: With reservations, we recommend Katherine Fernández Rundle for Miami-Dade state attorney | Editorial

"The non-prosecution of Hialeah police Officer Jesus Menocal Jr. for allegedly sexually assaulting or harassing women while on duty is another case plaguing Fernández Rundle. In a closeout memo related to the allegations that Menocal sought sexual favors, read that “regrettably” there were no witnesses or DNA evidence to make a case. It’s regrettable, too, that Menocal was kept on by Hialeah police."

Hey Sergio, you corrupt idiot, that last sentence was a shot at you.

Unregistered
    Let the chips fall where they may. KFR hasn’t done anything about the corruption in Hialeah Police. I will vote for her and see what happens. Sergio and his goons have done whatever they wanted in Hialeah. Stealing from the property room, extortion, destruction of evidence to protect Menocal. Bribery, intimidation. Forcing officers to profile and go after blacks. The culture of Hialeah police needs to be examined and rank and file need to be held accountable.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let the chips fall where they may. KFR hasn’t done anything about the corruption in Hialeah Police. I will vote for her and see what happens. Sergio and his goons have done whatever they wanted in Hialeah. Stealing from the property room, extortion, destruction of evidence to protect Menocal. Bribery, intimidation. Forcing officers to profile and go after blacks. The culture of Hialeah police needs to be examined and rank and file need to be held accountable.
    Just wondering if Velasquez and Hernandez ever found a bagman to replace Menocal, or is it still too hot? Who would be a good candidate to replace him?

Unregistered
    I'll take Kathy any day. Your an idiot if you want that other lady. She's a BLM radical. Careful what you wish for. She hates cops.

Unregistered
    I'll take Kathy any day. Your an idiot if you want that other lady. She's a BLM radical. Careful what you wish for. She hates cops.
    Yes, she may be a BLM radical but she is the only public official / candidate to question why Velasquez allowed Menocal to continue to prey on women and children for years after the first victims came forward.
    Velasquez is a criminal who needs to be held accountable.

Unregistered
    Yes, she may be a BLM radical but she is the only public official / candidate to question why Velasquez allowed Menocal to continue to prey on women and children for years after the first victims came forward.
    Velasquez is a criminal who needs to be held accountable.
    What happened to those girls is sad but Menocal is already facing justice for it. Let the Velazquez and KFR thing go because if Pearson wins and you end up having to 07 one of these Northside black thugs that crossed the bridge she will have you arrested even if the shooting was justified

Unregistered
    Pearson won't win outside the hood. Hialeah don't play. Melba is a cop hater like no other

Unregistered
    I’m voting for her. As long as she destroys the culture of Hialeah Police I’ll be happy. Go after the command staff and the crooked chief and mayor. Go after the statistics driven way of policing. The openly encouraging of profiling of blacks by command staff. Bring them numbers they don’t care how they are acquired. Everyone will be held accountable. I could care less if she supports BLM as long as she opens up the books in the chief and his personal Shady dealings that conflict with his standing as a police chief. Let her open the books on Hubert Ruiz and Loriga and the fraud they perpetuated. Balsero Yan arresting a citizen running for council, oh yeah she can re open that too buddy. The list goes on and on with misdeeds. Illegal activity is the norm in Hialeah. I hope she wins.

Unregistered
    Yeah you don’t care until the day you have to shoot a chardo on the bridge and she has the SAO arrest you for it just to build her career

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast