President Trump did not endorse Marceno or any other Candidate

Unregistered

President Trump did not endorse Marceno or any other Candidate

Marceno attended a meeting in which Trump was present. Trump did not openly endorse him or any other lee county candidate. I get that this is a website for Cops to say what they’re afraid to say in person, but you guys lie like a MFer.

Unregistered
    Welcome to the Lee County Sheriffs office. The bigger the lie the higher your rank is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Marceno attended a meeting in which Trump was present. Trump did not openly endorse him or any other lee county candidate. I get that this is a website for Cops to say what they’re afraid to say in person, but you guys lie like a MFer.
    Oh wait I missed something. Were you at the meeting? Were you with Trump all day Friday? Do you know what kind of conversations took place? You sound like a journalist! Don’t know shit but like to talk.

Unregistered

Shrek

I was at the gun show making a jackass out of myself!

Unregistered
    Oh wait I missed something. Were you at the meeting? Were you with Trump all day Friday? Do you know what kind of conversations took place? You sound like a journalist! Don’t know shit but like to talk.
    Like you were at the meeting?????

Unregistered
    Welcome to the Lee County Sheriffs office. The bigger the lie the higher your rank is.
    And Dogs Before Deputies.

Unregistered

Your life is an insult to the human race

I’m not a journalist but I can tell you one thing, It’s clear that you blindly follow someone that you think is in charge when the reality is that you don't even know who’s running the place. Stay in your pay grade junior, adults are talking.

Unregistered
    100 percent backed Sheriff Marceno!

Unregistered
    100 percent backed Sheriff Marceno!
    it was a wonderful endorsement, really really great, the best I've seen actually!

Unregistered

Endorsement

Leavens has disgraced one term rod 🐽 shoap!