No C. I. P. for the County

Unregistered

No C. I. P. for the County

Glad to see Commissioners in Dade County voted down 8 to 5 against the C. I. P. panel to save money. The City of Miami should follow the same.

Unregistered
    We won’t because MCPBA says miami cip should have subpoena power. No word from FOP Tommy who’s too busy cutting a deal for joe Mccrink for sgt at arms

Unregistered
    Well, if the city is crying about money AGAIN, then the CIP should be first to go. They have no authority to do anything. All they are, is a paper tigers used to give a certain race a feel of importance's. If it was run correctly and they were given the training, maybe it would be worth it. A civilian oversight panel, should be made up of professionals. That know civil services rules, department policy and S.O.P'S. pulse the law, both criminal and civil. It's amazing the lengths, city halls goes to, for votes.

Unregistered
    The MCPBA President says the opposite. Give them more powers so they can spend more

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We won’t because MCPBA says miami cip should have subpoena power. No word from FOP Tommy who’s too busy cutting a deal for joe Mccrink for sgt at arms
    Joe Mccrink that’s the Reyes Step father. His the one that raise some concerns at the Fop meeting and began arguing with Ortiz. Ortiz did like is tone and Order Lt Valdivia to write him up. Of course when the reprimand went up the Chain they laughed and 07 it.

Now think about how f..ked up was that. First the union meeting are holy ground where you can openly talk your mind and have a few drinks.

This shows you what a POS Ortiz is. Abusing his powers with its own members. I can write numerous examples of this pos but you get the picture.

Unregistered
    That’s all lovely but his the step father trying to get a spot by selling out our step raises

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joe Mccrink that’s the Reyes Step father. His the one that raise some concerns at the Fop meeting and began arguing with Ortiz. Ortiz did like is tone and Order Lt Valdivia to write him up. Of course when the reprimand went up the Chain they laughed and 07 it.

Now think about how f..ked up was that. First the union meeting are holy ground where you can openly talk your mind and have a few drinks.

This shows you what a POS Ortiz is. Abusing his powers with its own members. I can write numerous examples of this pos but you get the picture.
    Why was McCrink there in uniform and working an off duty job. Sounds like a violation to me.

Unregistered
    Who cares. No one in the city cares about metro