PSA From Reed

Thread: PSA From Reed

Unregistered

PSA From Reed

I fill sorry four all the kids that half to learn from home with parents who can't reed, right or spale.
    Tank U four ur time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I fill sorry four all the kids that half to learn from home with parents who can't reed, right or spale.
    Tank U four ur time.
    What is it with you people? He started out as corrections - how plenty of sub-standard LEOs today got into law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Tank U four ur time.
    Got the guts to walk up to him and say it? Nope.

Unregistered
    Tank U four ur time.
    At least his name never comes up in newspaper articles, criminal accusations and corruption.

Unregistered
    At least his name never comes up in newspaper articles, criminal accusations and corruption.
    You're absolutely right. 101 unfortunately with a few of his misfits have completely staid all of the department's deputies.

Unregistered
    Hey I can read and write just don’t spell or use grammar well and have a speech Impediment. I am also ugly but hey in that area I am not the only one.

Unregistered
    Hey I can read and write just don’t spell or use grammar well and have a speech Impediment. I am also ugly but hey in that area I am not the only one.
    I can respect that.