Hiring Freeze - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hiring Freeze

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sworn members will be a thing of the past. Bye bye you wanna be cops.
    Dream crusher. I always thought the best job was the one where I stood in the middle of an intersection directing traffic around a crash, fighting drunks in the trailer park, sitting in court on my days off, you know the stuff dreams are made of.

Unregistered
    If you really worked here you would know it’s impossible to call a location for the manager name, we are required to photograph the license which is time encrypted as well as the exact latitude and longitude, so stop coming on here trying to stir things up
    This can’t be true!! You mean to tell us that you have to submit a time encrypted photo and your lat/Lon to prove that you were where you supposed to be. Boy, they really trust you guys. If this is true then your admin is on a mission to get rid of all of you. What a complete joke.

Unregistered
    Has nothing to do with that it proves the date and time we were present at a bar Incase we need to take their license.

Unregistered
    Apparently English is your second language 🤣😂🤣

Unregistered
    literally everyone is hiring but you people so I don’t think you’re future is very promising might want to polish the resume

Unregistered
    The budget reduction is real. Open positions are gone. DROP people are gone too, since they literally have no employment rights. They have already retired. Close a few offices. And there you have it. A new ABT rising from the ashes. By the power of Greyskull I command it!

Unregistered
    The budget reduction is real. Open positions are gone. DROP people are gone too, since they literally have no employment rights. They have already retired. Close a few offices. And there you have it. A new ABT rising from the ashes. By the power of Greyskull I command it!
    And then in a year with new management it will change again as they blame the people left behind for the mess its it's in.

Unregistered
    And then in a year with new management it will change again as they blame the people left behind for the mess its it's in.
    You just described every administration at every level of government. The practice of blaming others is as old as politics itself.

Unregistered
    Not sure who you worked for, but our boss actually looks out for us and has taken the bullet a bunch. You work and do your job he takes care of you. You slack, cut corners, and whine... he's on you but doesn't take it personally. Simple.
    Sounds like my boss oo. Lots of good people here.

Unregistered
    Unless you have already been interviewed and processed, yes there is a hiring freeze. I suggest you look at another agency because people here are dropping like flies. Good luck!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast