BSO has 719! People with Covid

Unregistered

BSO has 719! People with Covid

Tony or Toney whatever the F his name is name is responsible for the high number of infected BSO people.
    He is telling certain units they are essential and must come in.
    Still not issued the proper PPE equipment but have plenty of bleed kits.
    FBI has an open criminal investigation and the female agent it’s assigned to saids the info they have will lead to an indictment. The agent said the female walked into the FBI office cold and gave him up.

Unregistered
    lol, who ****ing cares
    they got the flu, it is .0019 fatal unless you have a underlying condition
    stop supporting the lying sheet stain liberal fa gg ots

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tony or Toney whatever the F his name is name is responsible for the high number of infected BSO people.
    He is telling certain units they are essential and must come in.
    Still not issued the proper PPE equipment but have plenty of bleed kits.
    FBI has an open criminal investigation and the female agent it’s assigned to saids the info they have will lead to an indictment. The agent said the female walked into the FBI office cold and gave him up.
    Female FBI agent shares case history with a pedophile like you right? Stop please you’re making me piss myself!

Unregistered
    Female FBI agent shares case history with a pedophile like you right? Stop please you’re making me piss myself!
    You know I hear they make adult diapers.

Unregistered
    You know I hear they make adult diapers.
    Gary Karp no one cares. What is going to be news is when you go into hospice because LEOAFFAIRS will lose their favorite employee of the month.

Unregistered
    Gary Karp no one cares. What is going to be news is when you go into hospice because LEOAFFAIRS will lose their favorite employee of the month.
    Lol.. where can I send a goodbye dont cry card to him? Gilbert will be with him in the side of his bed crying like a little queer.

Uniform
    lol, who ****ing cares
    they got the flu, it is .0019 fatal unless you have a underlying condition
    stop supporting the lying sheet stain liberal fa gg ots
    Look, we can say it's a manufactured virus from Libs Etc. Blah, blah, blah. The real truth is; Folks are getting sick and passing away who've had no underlying problems and ones who did. Fact of the matter the folks we depend to tell us what's up, don't know how to keep a story straight. Masks help, masks don't help, heat kills virus, virus thrives in heat, only ones need to worry are those with underlying problems, healthy folks die.
    If this virus has a fatality rate of the Flu, I still don't want it. Talk to folks that have had the virus and some will tell you it attacks the lungs and is miserable. Can't kick the flu to the curb in about 3 to 4 days, this crap stays for over a month and when you see it breaking, it starts all over again.
    Pathologist who confirm the virus markers in ones blood can tell you it's a nasty looking virus. If you don't know a Pathologist, go to BGH ask to talk to a Pathologist.
    If you look into how this virus morphed into what it is, you will soon realize this was and is a warfare virus and was spliced with markers of HIV Etc. Now it's being alleged the damn virus is morphing into other more stubborn/deadly versions.
    You want this crap?
    I use to make fun of those wearing masks and doing paranoid stuff, not anymore.