Promotions

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered

Promotions

Oh great here we go again. More promotions. Another season of game of thrones. For the contestants please bring swords and knee pads. For the fans get your popcorn and remember, the person you have told your deepest secrets to might be on that list and sell you out.

Unregistered
    I want to get promoted to IA so I can act like I’m admin without taking a captains test.

Unregistered
    IA? You mean the shower and toilet investigator? My God that email just went on... and on... come on man. Noone takes you serious. Just shut up and crawl back into your hole. Noone missed you. I would not worry so much about someone leaving some underwear around, then the black mold that you are breathing in from those rotting showers. Or the swarms of drains flys that attack you, as you shower.. 3rd world country style. But that nmb.. a city where people care. Or just write emails. Who knows.

Unregistered

Uhg

Here we go again. Promotions making the road short. Hey new deputy chief, I thought you were gonna make things different? Guess not! Stop sending emails about peer support.. what we need is admin support. Stop crapping on road patrol, this is why folks are leaving. You morons can’t see the forest through the trees. You are too caught up in self promoting and satisfying your egos. You are no better than the presidential candidates. You are a bunch of self serving jerk offs, telling lies to whomever you need to in an effort to boost your personal career goals. That’s not what we need in police work. We need leadership with a set of nads that tells the city we need road patrols and detectives, not a jiffy foods arrest squad making unlimited overtime violating people’s rights. Good luck with that. You are all misguided and misdirected and I hope whoever gets elected sees through your political lies and bull crap. Stand by for the next officers to leave.

Unregistered

Hi

Hey it’s the angry black man. Since thats what y’all rather call me. If anyone has a problem with my unit pick up the phone and call me. Be a man. Not just a ***** with a gun. Congratulations to all those who have been promoted. Well deserved!!!!! It’s too easy to show love than it is to be hater. So Have a blessed day & God Bless you. I love you good people at NMB. Also, The people who came out and showed love to our friend/coworker who is now in Heaven, y’all some REAL ONES. MUCH LUV
    -AAW.

Unregistered
    Lighten up Francis