IS VAZQUEZ TRANS GENDER? Serious question???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

IS VAZQUEZ TRANS GENDER? Serious question???

I have no candidate in this stupid race but I have just seen the Vazquez ad and he's campaigning like a weak little cop hating Marxist with stupid ribbons for nothing on his shirt.

Maybe it's time for a Trans Gender Sheriff! We already have a person of color bisexual murder suspect who uses LS D now so what's the big deal???

NO HATE , JUST want to know..........But if you LOOK CLOSELY AT HIS FACE .....just saying ......that's a WOMAN baby!!!!!

Hey just be HONEST ! IF you're not ashamed of it about it out to the rooftops Santiago. " I WAS A NICE LATINO WOMAN, " "I WAS A PROUD LATINO WOMAN YOU HATERS"!!

I am voting for HER!!!!!..I MEAN HIM!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have no candidate in this stupid race but I have just seen the Vazquez ad and he's campaigning like a weak little cop hating Marxist with stupid ribbons for nothing on his shirt.

Maybe it's time for a Trans Gender Sheriff! We already have a person of color bisexual murder suspect who uses LS D now so what's the big deal???

NO HATE , JUST want to know..........But if you LOOK CLOSELY AT HIS FACE .....just saying ......that's a WOMAN baby!!!!!

Hey just be HONEST ! IF you're not ashamed of it, shout it out to the rooftops Santiago. " I WAS A NICE LATINO WOMAN, " "I WAS A PROUD LATINO WOMAN YOU HATERS"!!

Yes he is trans so what and I did date her\him\she\he before the police academy . We made passionate love for hours in her Miami Beach apartment like two little sweaty grunting groaning trembling screaming gerbals!! I shaved her back , she shaved mine. After her change ....HE still wanted to hook up for more of the above back shaving and "other" things but I said NO THANKS and just want him to be happy NOW.😅

Unregistered

Hey just be HONEST ! IF you're not ashamed of it about it out to the rooftops Santiago. " I WAS A NICE LATINO WOMAN, " "I WAS A PROUD LATINO WOMAN YOU HATERS"!!

Wow, you Israel people will stoop at nothing! “Yeh shall reap what you sew”.

Unregistered
    Same person responding to "It self". Vazquez will protect the Lgbtq+A community against people like you. I am proud to have voted for him as a GAY female deputy. As he says "I will treat you as an individual and make all accommodations to respect, honor and protect you as if you are part of my family." That's the sheriff we need. Kudos to Vazquez.

Unregistered
    Same person responding to "It self". Vazquez will protect the Lgbtq+A community against people like you. I am proud to have voted for him as a GAY female deputy. As he says "I will treat you as an individual and make all accommodations to respect, honor and protect you as if you are part of my family." That's the sheriff we need. Kudos to Vazquez.
    If he is a pickle smoker than he will not get my vote or anybody I know. I ain’t voting for some queer or queer lover.

Unregistered
    If he is a pickle smoker than he will not get my vote or anybody I know. I ain’t voting for some queer or queer lover.
    Did someone touch you as a little boy? Are you scared? Come on now little child people on earth no longer treat people like what you are saying. That's why, people like you, saying comments like that, will get Vazquez elected because he shows compassion to the community and the di@khead that is leading this agency now. Vazquez is getting good at this political game and he can and might win this Democratic nomination. Then what are you going to say then. Pollocks people need to focus on Pollock, the more you write against Vazquez the better he sounds. Oh and
    I got him over 100 votes.

Unregistered

Funny you say that cause it’s not the first time said.

Funny to see the same question about Vasquez being trans gender. I’m hearing he is from several people. Strange guy for sure.

Unregistered
    Vazquez has a beautiful girlfriend i can't wait until you get to see her on stage for his Sheriff swear in ceremony.

Unregistered
    Funny to see the same question about Vasquez being trans gender. I’m hearing he is from several people. Strange guy for sure.
    I KNEW IT!!!!!!

What a phoney! Just admit it and embrace it!!! You smoke the balony PONY SO WHAT ? I was in prison for two years and my roommate introduced me to some weird stuff Vasqueeeeezzz !! 🐷 Squeeeeeeeeeeeek!🐖

Unregistered

A real pedophile responds!!!

Did someone touch you as a little boy? Are you scared? Come on now little child people on earth no longer treat people like what you are saying. That's why, people like you, saying comments like that, will get Vazquez elected because he shows compassion to the community and the di@khead that is leading this agency now. Vazquez is getting good at this political game and he can and might win this Democratic nomination. Then what are you going to say then. Pollocks people need to focus on Pollock, the more you write against Vazquez the better he sounds. Oh and
    I got him over 100 votes.
    You sound like a real PEDOPHILE and light in the loafers yourself there meat head!!

(Probably a Democrat Pedo)

Gluuuurp, guuulp, swallow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast