Covid-19 Infested Jail
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Covid-19 Infested Jail

Anyone else hear about the covid-19 outbreak in the jail? I’m hearing they have a ton of inmates and deputies who are positive!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone else hear about the covid-19 outbreak in the jail? I’m hearing they have a ton of inmates and deputies who are positive!
    Oh good they can release all the inmates again.

Unregistered
    People in a brick building with no windows and you’re surprised by this? Can’t wait to hear how Boswell would’ve prevented this. Would he have invented a vaccine? Personally checked every single inmate? Whatever it is it won’t disappoint. I just hope he wears his cute hat when he talks about it.

Unregistered
    People in a brick building with no windows and you’re surprised by this? Can’t wait to hear how Boswell would’ve prevented this. Would he have invented a vaccine? Personally checked every single inmate? Whatever it is it won’t disappoint. I just hope he wears his cute hat when he talks about it.
    It’s a virus like any other. It needs to run its course and be done. All this stuff to stop spread, is causing it to linger longer.

Unregistered
    It’s a virus like any other. It needs to run its course and be done. All this stuff to stop spread, is causing it to linger longer.
    So says the person with MD behind their name. News Flash this virus isn’t the flu. That’s why Florida is still a hotspot because people refuse to take this thing seriously.

Unregistered
    So says the person with MD behind their name. News Flash this virus isn’t the flu. That’s why Florida is still a hotspot because people refuse to take this thing seriously.
    Ok. Do us a favor and stay home with your mask on until the virus passes.

Unregistered
    Lmbo.....that was awesome!!!

Unregistered
    Do us smart folks a favor and run around with no masks. Just hold your breath til I tell you to breathe.

Unregistered
    Do us smart folks a favor and run around with no masks. Just hold your breath til I tell you to breathe.
    Bro...that was LAME. You must be from Florida..

Unregistered
    Bro...that was LAME. You must be from Florida..
    Naw more like a big mouth pusssssy from up nahhhhth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast