Time to Reduce our Membership dues.

Unregistered

Time to Reduce our Membership dues.

Stop giving our money away. Lower our monthly dues.

Unregistered
    Could someone explained why do we have to have a union and pay so much in dues , is it because of medical insurance not really because we could have civilian city insurance which is much better , is it because of a legal representation not really because when you truly need a lawyer they pick and chose who they want to represent , is it because we have a good contract not really because we always get screwed 3/0/3 , or perhaps so we can have a take home car which by the way we gave 6 % in exchanged and half of the people don't want they rather have the money , i don't know

Unregistered
    Your wrong on the insurance. Your not even close. We pay a fraction what the civilians pay. As for legal it’s very expensive unless your a cop that won’t shot or hide.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could someone explained why do we have to have a union and pay so much in dues , is it because of medical insurance not really because we could have civilian city insurance which is much better , is it because of a legal representation not really because when you truly need a lawyer they pick and chose who they want to represent , is it because we have a good contract not really because we always get screwed 3/0/3 , or perhaps so we can have a take home car which by the way we gave 6 % in exchanged and half of the people don't want they rather have the money , i don't know
    You don’t like the dues then Just call the FOP and resign from the union plain and simple. But don’t call them if your in a jam or need a rep.

Unregistered
    Das rite putas

Unregistered
    You would not have any of these benefits if it wasn't for the FOP Lodge #20. Civilian insurance sucks idiot. You wan to pay for your own attorney? Idiot. As for the take home cars, yes we gave up some $s, but also lost a brothers life from the shit cars we shared. You want to share shift cares? Idiot. If it was up to the city they would **** you every which way possible.

Quit spouting shit, support the FOP, or quit the lodge. Idiot.

Unregistered
    Actually..the civilian insurance is better than ours. Do your homework before you open your mouth. Just stating the facts.

Unregistered
    You would not have any of these benefits if it wasn't for the FOP Lodge #20. Civilian insurance sucks idiot. You wan to pay for your own attorney? Idiot. As for the take home cars, yes we gave up some $s, but also lost a brothers life from the shit cars we shared. You want to share shift cares? Idiot. If it was up to the city they would **** you every which way possible.

Quit spouting shit, support the FOP, or quit the lodge. Idiot.
    Actually your the idiot , yes an innocent officer lost his life for a crappy car but you failed to mentioned that part of the lawsuit was for us to new car so it would not happened again the family requested that nothing to do with the union , the take home program we pay for it giving a salary percentage . civilian insurance is not bad at all , i was a civilian before unlike you and i know, and as far as an attorney i don't want to go there is not worth it , this is a million dollar a year collecting business , lets leave it there