PBA endorses career politician Raquel Regalado over veteran P.O. Ralph Suarez

Unregistered

PBA endorses career politician Raquel Regalado over veteran P.O. Ralph Suarez

Way to go PBA. Once again you endorse a candidate with a streak of left wing over one of us. This time you endorse Raquel Regalado over former City of Miami and current Miami Gardens P.D. Captain Ralph Suarez.
    I do not understand your logic. Suarez is a conservative candidate in the commission race to replace Xavier Suarez (no relation). Here is a candidate who would vote against the IRP,, defund police and would vote for those things that are essential to law enforcement.
    Can’t say I’m surprised, when the PBA is headed by slugs such as Jenkins and Stahl you can expect these sort of travesties. It is a wonder how anyone in this department still pays dues to this arse wipe of a bargaining unit.

Unregistered
    I hate to say it but I told you so. The PBA under this clown face, skunk head Stahl is a disaster.

Unregistered
    The Regalado family view political campaigns as a corporation. Every time one of them runs for office, family members are hired and paid by campaign funds. The question here is, who at the PBA made the decision to endorse a professional politician who will no doubt join the cast of anti-police liberals on the commission to vote against our department. That means against our wages, benefits, training, etc. We are headed the way of Minneapolis here and all these PBA clowns can do is join the leftist parade. Shame on all of them.

Unregistered

All favors

All politics & favors. Look at who Stahl & Jenkins support. Only people that will take care of them tomorrow or down the line. Wait into the cat comes out of the bag about Jenkins’s latest little endeavor and friendship. Everyone’s gonna wish that they would’ve seen the writing on the wall.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All politics & favors. Look at who Stahl & Jenkins support. Only people that will take care of them tomorrow or down the line. Wait into the cat comes out of the bag about Jenkins’s latest little endeavor and friendship. Everyone’s gonna wish that they would’ve seen the writing on the wall.

Please explain? Details ?

Unregistered
    That’s partly why no one respects the PBA has
    Anymore. They are all over the board and are loyal to no one except themselves

Unregistered
    Way to go PBA. Once again you endorse a candidate with a streak of left wing over one of us. This time you endorse Raquel Regalado over former City of Miami and current Miami Gardens P.D. Captain Ralph Suarez.
    I do not understand your logic. Suarez is a conservative candidate in the commission race to replace Xavier Suarez (no relation). Here is a candidate who would vote against the IRP,, defund police and would vote for those things that are essential to law enforcement.
    Can’t say I’m surprised, when the PBA is headed by slugs such as Jenkins and Stahl you can expect these sort of travesties. It is a wonder how anyone in this department still pays dues to this arse wipe of a bargaining unit.
    Good Ralph Suarez is garbage his own home FOP lodge wouldn't endorse him for sanitation worker much less a political seat. Ralph you have skated for so long on so many things just go away and count your blessing instead of counting jail years.

Unregistered
    Good Ralph Suarez is garbage his own home FOP lodge wouldn't endorse him for sanitation worker much less a political seat. Ralph you have skated for so long on so many things just go away and count your blessing instead of counting jail years.
    I would love to see you say that statement to Ralph face to face. You would be sucking soup through a straw with a wired jaw for three months. I have known Ralph Suarez for close to 30 years. He was a great cop and a stand up man. You, are a cowardly computer key commando. Shame on you.