A message from your leader - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Leavens aborts

I was at the dept when he made his daughter abort her black child because he was such a racist!

Unregistered

Scum

Leavens is Scum! No support from anyone that could help his lard as&.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, I’m Carmine Marceno. I would like to take this time (while I’m sitting in my high chair) to give you some words of encouragement during these tough times. The other day as I sat home planning my next abortion, I thought to myself “Wow my childhood clothes still fit”. Then this idea came to me. What if i did something for the people who work so hard keeping this place running like full medical benefits once they retire or lower the retirement age to 25 years instead of 30 years? So I bought a bunch of those ridiculous gaiters that literally protect you from nothing. No need to thank guys, it’s what I do. But seriously guys don’t forget to vote for me. I’m loosing money paying for all these abortions. Just remember as Deputy Chance once said “Not the Peanut Butter!”
    your cute little comedy attempt is yet another reminder of the troubles facing law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Leavens is Scum! No support from anyone that could help his lard as&.
    Aren't you the person who promised that they had medical records proving that an abortion was done... kept promising that you would provide the documentation and never did. Just kept backing up the date as to when you were going to provide it? At least when Leavens makes an accusation he provides real proof, unlike Carmine Cronies.

Unregistered
    Deanna W stated it was a “still born”. Refusing to show any medical records that she decided to abort the baby? Was she pregnant, who knows? She has a history of scamming males throughout the United States for money.

Unregistered

The whore

The whore was never pregnant you know that you POS! The only abortion that everyone knows for a fact was Leavens killing his black grandchild! He was so pissed his daughter went to the dark side! Now he supports BLM hard to figure what that Scum is for or against!

Unregistered
    Deanna W stated it was a “still born”. Refusing to show any medical records that she decided to abort the baby? Was she pregnant, who knows? She has a history of scamming males throughout the United States for money.
    She has to be able to afford her plastic surgery and designer fashion. Clearly it works if she scams men all over. High class high paid Legal hooker. And considering she is still a topic 2 years later says a lot. People believe these fake ass stories. Would she be considered “employed”? Does she pay taxes?

Unregistered
    On a serious note...when are we going to find out how much we are valued I.e., our pay raise? Or is it being kept a secret until after the election?
    You must wait until the dogs eat, then deputies will get the scraps.

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

Had a great laugh reading about lardass shrek in the News-Press! You are an idiot for letting a disgraced one term Sheriff endorse you! After the voters see what you look like you will fail worse!

Unregistered

News-Press

Not to mention he flat out said lcso’s background investigators aren’t do their jobs correctly. Way to keep criticizing everyone at lcso!

Had a great laugh reading about lardass shrek in the News-Press! You are an idiot for letting a disgraced one term Sheriff endorse you! After the voters see what you look like you will fail worse!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast