Have you seen this Democrats are eating it up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Have you seen this Democrats are eating it up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s exposed himself as a total idiot. This guy isn’t qualified to clean the toilets at BSO.

Unregistered
    Dont commit crimes equals no conflict with police... Efin dimwits

Unregistered

Vasquez looses even more votes for this pathetic video.

He’s exposed himself as a total idiot. This guy isn’t qualified to clean the toilets at BSO.
    Can you imagine this goofball running our agency? From what I’m hearing he lost votes for this. Talk about not being experienced.

Unregistered
    Can you imagine this goofball running our agency? From what I’m hearing he lost votes for this. Talk about not being experienced.
    Nobody wants a professional victim for a sheriff. That video is an embarrassment, I’m shocked Tony didn’t make it.

Unregistered

Open letter to Santiago Vazquez , saw your video, YOU ARE A SUKAZZZ!

Hmmmm JUST saw this humiliating YouTube campaign video from this self a
    Pointed VICTIM Vasquezz! You and Toney should hook up and date you slimeball.

First off,....... F........YOU! WHY don't you leftards make a video of the DEAD black and Hispanic children shot in the head while going to school by gangs you scumbag. That's the real enemy not the police department Fidel.

I noticed you are one of those communist narcistic mutants only blaming untrained police for all this murder and crime you stupid moron.

ANOTHER imbecile who wears EVERY one of his ribbons to impress the civilians who don't know better.

Wow!! Longevity pin, deputy of the month ribbon for most supervisors scphincters licked by a deputy in one week!!

Another big talker "perimeter cop" who's terrified of black folks and biker gangs but likes to attack cops for votes!!! Wow, with friends like you who needs enemies ?

YOUR a Marxist Traitor to the real victims of crime in America.

Sgt. Morales
    Metro Dade PD

Unregistered
    Sgt Morales, I'd like to nominate you to run. Thank you.

Unregistered
    Please stop!! STOP IT!!!! SV You are totally full of $h*t!!! Plz go away, you
    Have ZERO chance

Unregistered

Great job

I'm voting for SV on the basis of his wife's HUGE rack....can you imagine her at Bliss....damnnnnnm

Unregistered
    Sgt Morales, I'd like to nominate you to run. Thank you.
    Your welcome!!!! I wish!! LoL The racist cop hating Tony supporters would be severely dealt with and any scumbag civilian attacking a deputy would be in the hospital. There are ways to do that legally. We can start by NOT hiring puzzzees like Greg Tony, Santiago Vasquezz and any other RATS you have around there. I would also encourage EVERY deputy falsely disciplined or arrested to fight it with attorneys and file a lawsuit against this murderer sheriff and all those cop hating incompetent soft lawyers at the SAO. F....EM!

Sgt. Morales
    Metro Dade PD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast