The only reason why Tony is here

Unregistered

The only reason why Tony is here

Is to win.... Tony will win big time. Republican are switching from republican to democrats in order to vote for tony. Big numbers are coming out for him. Our first elected black sheriff, gregory tony.!!!
    @#>*#& you santiago vazquez, scott israel, al pollock, willy jones and al smalling.
    #tony2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is to win.... Tony will win big time. Republican are switching from republican to democrats in order to vote for tony. Big numbers are coming out for him. Our first elected black sheriff, gregory tony.!!!
    @#>*#& you santiago vazquez, scott israel, al pollock, willy jones and al smalling.
    #tony2020
    That’s hilarious because I’m a Republican who switched to Democrat for the sole purpose of voting against him. I know several others who have done the same but I don’t anyone who has done so to vote for him. The polls have him in the rear with the gear where he belongs.

Him and the other victim Vasquez should get together and cry on each other’s shoulders. We don’t weak men playing victim here, what we need is a goddamn leader. The reason Vasquez gave Tony a C is because he was saying “C everybody I’m a complete dumbass.”

Unregistered
    That’s hilarious because I’m a Republican who switched to Democrat for the sole purpose of voting against him. I know several others who have done the same but I don’t anyone who has done so to vote for him. The polls have him in the rear with the gear where he belongs.

Him and the other victim Vasquez should get together and cry on each other’s shoulders. We don’t weak men playing victim here, what we need is a goddamn leader. The reason Vasquez gave Tony a C is because he was saying “C everybody I’m a complete dumbass.”
    Hey, me too bro! I switched from Republican to Democrat just to vote against Tony. I'll switch back later.

Also, by Vasquez giving Tony a "C" he showed everybody he's not a leader. Sometimes a true leader has to make the tough decisions, sometimes they need to tell the truth, even if it hurts! Vasquez didn't want to hurt Tony's feelings anymore than they already were by the other candidates, he didn't want to appear to be piling on. But it's not piling on if you can back it up. There is NO WAY he can back up that "C". Or Vasquez is just too dumb to see what's in front of him. Either way he's not sheriff material. Not that he had more than an outside chance to begin with, but with that one answer, he just blew his entire campaign out of the water. That was a mistake he can't come back from.

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    Hey, me too bro! I switched from Republican to Democrat just to vote against Tony. I'll switch back later.

Also, by Vasquez giving Tony a "C" he showed everybody he's not a leader. Sometimes a true leader has to make the tough decisions, sometimes they need to tell the truth, even if it hurts! Vasquez didn't want to hurt Tony's feelings anymore than they already were by the other candidates, he didn't want to appear to be piling on. But it's not piling on if you can back it up. There is NO WAY he can back up that "C". Or Vasquez is just too dumb to see what's in front of him. Either way he's not sheriff material. Not that he had more than an outside chance to begin with, but with that one answer, he just blew his entire campaign out of the water. That was a mistake he can't come back from.

#anybodybutTony
    Unlike the other candidates Vasquez didn’t feel the need to throw mud. Unlike the other candidates to Vasquez anything under an A+ is unacceptable. Of course all the D- candidates gave Tony an F. They couldn’t brag about their lackluster performance. Vasquez just won my vote!

Unregistered

#anybodybutTony
    I agree that was a show of weakness he won’t and can’t recover from. That answer was a deal breaker, he’s not strong enough to be a sheriff. Same as Tony he’s weak that’s why tiny loses his temper he’s not cut out for the job and he’s cracking like a wine glass at an opera. Too delicate Tonya and little girl Vasquez are not sheriff material. Sorry but the truth hurts.

Unregistered
    Anyone but TT!!!

Unregistered
    Unlike the other candidates Vasquez didn’t feel the need to throw mud. Unlike the other candidates to Vasquez anything under an A+ is unacceptable. Of course all the D- candidates gave Tony an F. They couldn’t brag about their lackluster performance. Vasquez just won my vote!
    I disagree, it's not throwing mud if it's true and there is plenty to back up an "F". As a boss, sometimes you have to make the hard decisions and tell the truth regardless if the person wants to hear it or not. How does he give Tony a "C" and back it up? What just showing up for work earns you a "C" now? Vasquez is no better than a teacher giving a student a passing grade just to move them along. If you're not honest with people and their performance, how do they know what needs to be fixed? That's the problem with most bosses, they want yes men instead of somebody that will tell them the truth. Honestly, Tony is so unqualified for this job I'm surprised he got F's.

Listen, I applaud you, you picked your guy and you're sticking with him. But, for most, Vasquez showed he's not a leader, and it will reflect on election day.

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    Vazquez gave him a "C" and I agree with him. The sh!t-bag writing these threads and answering it themselves needs a medical evaluation. I don't like Tony or Israel but I still work here, I agree with Vazquez because we did get:
    1. Hire more deputies and supervisory personnel
    2. More new vehicles better equipment
    3. AND A RAISE....
    so if Vazquez gave him a "C" I can go with that just as long as it wasnt a "A".