Santana vs the double dippers - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The last thing the agency needs is some toxic, miserable, whining b!tch like you to get promoted even higher than where you are now. Your constant whining on here shows exactly why you shouldn’t be promoted. You’d be a cancer to the agency. What exactly have you done that makes you so great????
    More than you bobble head.

Unregistered
    More than you bobble head.
    Instead of insults offer results. Who should be promoted to CD and ACD? Who Joey G, Nick L, Bill H, David D And his little brother Greg, Stef, Paul Carey? Come on you got the answers so pony them up?ummmmm wonder who the magic people are you say would be good CD, ACD, Majors. I dont see any of them being worth 2 shitz. Maybe go outside? Oh yea then you complain about that.

Unregistered
    Way back, I took the test every year until I finally got promoted. You know what they told me prior? That I was too old, been here too long with no recent promotion, more initiative needed, etc. because the agency is looking to promote younger people who can move up and provide experienced succession. Apparently that age discrimination does not apply to guys like Steffen who has been in law enforcement since 1980, when I was in elementary school. Or Simovich and Halle who are no spring chickens either. Bob should send these guys packing and promote younger people before they too are too old to promote like me. However this too old to promote stigma only applies to certain people of the lower ranks, not the big chiefs. Bob should have never hired back these double-dipping retreads but promoted from within.
    This clown is a total loser!

Unregistered
    Instead of insults offer results. Who should be promoted to CD and ACD? Who Joey G, Nick L, Bill H, David D And his little brother Greg, Stef, Paul Carey? Come on you got the answers so pony them up?ummmmm wonder who the magic people are you say would be good CD, ACD, Majors. I dont see any of them being worth 2 shitz. Maybe go outside? Oh yea then you complain about that.
    Some of these would be better than what we have now. Nice try but I am not going to name names and throw people under the bus. They and many others want promotions but can't get ahead because the dinosaurs are taking up spots. Santana is the only hope to get new blood in the administration leadership.

Unregistered
    The last thing the agency needs is some toxic, miserable, whining b!tch like you to get promoted even higher than where you are now. Your constant whining on here shows exactly why you shouldn’t be promoted. You’d be a cancer to the agency. What exactly have you done that makes you so great????
    The issue is the lack of promotional opportunity due to cronyism and corruption at the very top. But since you asked, I got promoted on qualifications, experience and ability, that's why it took so long. I didn't kiss butt to get promoted like many others. You must be one of Bob's buddies to protest so much and ignore the dead wood double-dippers and political appointees who do not deserve to fill the positions they do.

Unregistered
    Any answer I give you will be the wrong answer. I would offer any of the above listed as possibility. It’s the double dippers that are the problem. If they want to come back make them step 5 pay and start over not into a 170,00 dollars a year jobs. Just as a side note GFYP.

Unregistered
    Any answer I give you will be the wrong answer. I would offer any of the above listed as possibility. It’s the double dippers that are the problem. If they want to come back make them step 5 pay and start over not into a 170,00 dollars a year jobs. Just as a side note GFYP.
    Not as a side note but as a direct reply you are fking whiner with no balls. Name names big boy. You got no solution so all you do is whine. True dadt bro.

Unregistered
    Not as a side note but as a direct reply you are fking whiner with no balls. Name names big boy. You got no solution so all you do is whine. True dadt bro.
    As a side note, if you know the above poster please have him or her evaluated for BA52 criteria. Plus I ain’t your bro you POS. The only whiner is you. The solution is for you and anyone that thinks like you to find your way out the door. Now continue to GFY.

Unregistered
    It's time to boot Gualtieri out so Santana can come in and clean up the agency and get rid of the double dippers, the nepotist dynasties and the political cronies. Send them all packing and get other people in there because they are the future of the agency. It will be a bog morale boost for the troops to level the playing field.

Unregistered
    It's time to boot Gualtieri out so Santana can come in and clean up the agency and get rid of the double dippers, the nepotist dynasties and the political cronies. Send them all packing and get other people in there because they are the future of the agency. It will be a bog morale boost for the troops to level the playing field.
    I guess that’s the best you got is Santana. Eliseo was a piece of dog crap when he worked here and was nothing more that a guy who hooked up wires. If you think that fking loser POS is your answer to anything you are complete dumb azz. The only thing Eliseo can clean up is the toilet. He is stupid. Bob Gualtieri will be Sheriff of this county as long as he likes and nothing yo can do about it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast