Santana vs the double dippers - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can throw darts at the command roster and randomly pick better people than these three double-dipping slugs and fake LEOs. And before you defend them, I happen to know Steffen and Halle very well but I will not say how.
    Okay wise man with all the answers who should be the next Chief Deputy? if you got it all known then do tell????/

Unregistered
    Okay wise man with all the answers who should be the next Chief Deputy? if you got it all known then do tell????/
    Must have triggered you to get so defensive of three useless double-dipping dinosaurs like Halle, Steffen and Simovich. Nobody cares if these slugs leave tomorrow. Maybe Bob does, that's about it. There are plenty of better qualified people waiting on the sidelines for their chance but can't move ahead. I am not talking about Sean either. It will take a change at the top to get new blood promotions. This is why Bob must go.

Unregistered
    We could eliminate 500,000 dollars out of the budget if we could get rid of these retreads an get some new blood. I’ll be waiting for Jowell to come back after 6 months. He hasn’t finished ****ing people over.

Unregistered
    We could eliminate 500,000 dollars out of the budget if we could get rid of these retreads an get some new blood. I’ll be waiting for Jowell to come back after 6 months. He hasn’t finished ****ing people over.
    That's one thing Jowell is good at, otherwise he is an incompetent moron. Another double-dipper wasting money and taking up a spot which could be filled by someone with a functioning brain.

Unregistered
    That's one thing Jowell is good at, otherwise he is an incompetent moron. Another double-dipper wasting money and taking up a spot which could be filled by someone with a functioning brain.
    Ok so I’ll ask again WHO? You got all the noise but dont hear any answers?

Unregistered
    Way back, I took the test every year until I finally got promoted. You know what they told me prior? That I was too old, been here too long with no recent promotion, more initiative needed, etc. because the agency is looking to promote younger people who can move up and provide experienced succession. Apparently that age discrimination does not apply to guys like Steffen who has been in law enforcement since 1980, when I was in elementary school. Or Simovich and Halle who are no spring chickens either. Bob should send these guys packing and promote younger people before they too are too old to promote like me. However this too old to promote stigma only applies to certain people of the lower ranks, not the big chiefs. Bob should have never hired back these double-dipping retreads but promoted from within.

Unregistered
    Calm down when Santana gets elected your done. Then we can flush all the command staff.

Unregistered
    Way back, I took the test every year until I finally got promoted. You know what they told me prior? That I was too old, been here too long with no recent promotion, more initiative needed, etc. because the agency is looking to promote younger people who can move up and provide experienced succession. Apparently that age discrimination does not apply to guys like Steffen who has been in law enforcement since 1980, when I was in elementary school. Or Simovich and Halle who are no spring chickens either. Bob should send these guys packing and promote younger people before they too are too old to promote like me. However this too old to promote stigma only applies to certain people of the lower ranks, not the big chiefs. Bob should have never hired back these double-dipping retreads but promoted from within.
    Who? Like Spoor? Oh yea already did that.

Unregistered
    Who? Like Spoor? Oh yea already did that.
    Maybe Joe and Angie could get promoted.

Unregistered
    The last thing the agency needs is some toxic, miserable, whining b!tch like you to get promoted even higher than where you are now. Your constant whining on here shows exactly why you shouldn’t be promoted. You’d be a cancer to the agency. What exactly have you done that makes you so great????

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast