Santana vs the double dippers - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The issue is the lack of promotional opportunity due to cronyism and corruption at the very top. But since you asked, I got promoted on qualifications, experience and ability, that's why it took so long. I didn't kiss butt to get promoted like many others. You must be one of Bob's buddies to protest so much and ignore the dead wood double-dippers and political appointees who do not deserve to fill the positions they do.
    Yup this loser is a legend in his own mind.

This clown to his family and friends: “I’m a bad azz at work and the best supervisor the SO has. All the troops wants to work for me because I’m so great!”

The Troops: “what an incompetent, useless piece of sh!t that guy is.”

Unregistered
    I guess that’s the best you got is Santana. Eliseo was a piece of dog crap when he worked here and was nothing more that a guy who hooked up wires. If you think that fking loser POS is your answer to anything you are complete dumb azz. The only thing Eliseo can clean up is the toilet. He is stupid. Bob Gualtieri will be Sheriff of this county as long as he likes and nothing yo can do about it.
    Well we’ll if it isn’t Bobs PIO monitoring LEO Affairs. Gzzz don’t you have a press release to do about ride with the STARS. The only thing Bob did was go to law school on company time then brainwash Coats to convince Scott to appoint him to Sheriff. This was followed by media smozzing and finally J Latvala getting him elected. Oh Bob played with wires in a Narc wire room. Haaaaaaa

Unregistered
    Well we’ll if it isn’t Bobs PIO monitoring LEO Affairs. Gzzz don’t you have a press release to do about ride with the STARS. The only thing Bob did was go to law school on company time then brainwash Coats to convince Scott to appoint him to Sheriff. This was followed by media smozzing and finally J Latvala getting him elected. Oh Bob played with wires in a Narc wire room. Haaaaaaa
    You still have not offered any solutions and all you do is make personal attacks. i declare this person a JEALOUS POS!!!! Adjudicated this xxxx Day of August 2020. If you have answers bring them otherwise keep tossing the jealous BS and personal attacks. The Sheriff (not Bob to you) has done more in 10 years then you could have ever dreamed. You simply are jealous of his success. Name who would be better? Eliseo Santana the bankrupt wire splicer who was almost fired 100 time with no LE experience. You are delusional.

Unregistered
    You still have not offered any solutions and all you do is make personal attacks. i declare this person a JEALOUS POS!!!! Adjudicated this xxxx Day of August 2020. If you have answers bring them otherwise keep tossing the jealous BS and personal attacks. The Sheriff (not Bob to you) has done more in 10 years then you could have ever dreamed. You simply are jealous of his success. Name who would be better? Eliseo Santana the bankrupt wire splicer who was almost fired 100 time with no LE experience. You are delusional.
    He’s a malcontent who blames everyone else for his shortcomings. I wonder if his family knows he’s a little beta cuck.

Unregistered
    The issue is the lack of promotional opportunity due to cronyism and corruption at the very top. But since you asked, I got promoted on qualifications, experience and ability, that's why it took so long. I didn't kiss butt to get promoted like many others. You must be one of Bob's buddies to protest so much and ignore the dead wood double-dippers and political appointees who do not deserve to fill the positions they do.
    Hahahaha you got promoted on “qualifications, experience and ability“ but everyone else has been promoted because of favoritism? You are a legend in your own mind pal. I would bet a paycheck you’re a subpar employee. Go F yourself, puzzy!

Unregistered
    Those are facts. Bob Gualatieri had virtually no law enforcement experience when senile Coats made him Chief. Then Coats talked Scott into appointing Bob sheriff. Talk about manipulation and corruption. So Santana can't be any worse but at least he will end the double dipping and the dynasties. That's why Bob's crybabies are triggered now because their meal ticket is on the line in this election. They are scared because Santana is a real threat to Bob's re-election.

Unregistered
    Hahahaha you got promoted on “qualifications, experience and ability“ but everyone else has been promoted because of favoritism? You are a legend in your own mind pal. I would bet a paycheck you’re a subpar employee. Go F yourself, puzzy!
    I didn't go to parties with them, donate money to Bob's PAC or get on my knees and swallow like many did to get promoted. They had to do that because they were/are subpar employees. And some also rode their daddy's coattails to get promoted. Or they got the BS degrees from defunct schools or mail order diploma mills. They are corrupt frauds in every way, a disgrace to the LEO profession.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3193529]You still have not offered any solutions and all you do is make personal attacks. i declare this person a JEALOUS POS!!!! Adjudicated this xxxx Day of August 2020. If you have answers bring them otherwise keep tossing the jealous BS and personal attacks. The Sheriff (not Bob to you) has done more in 10 years then you could have ever dreamed. You simply are jealous of his success. Name who would be better? Eliseo Santana the bankrupt wire splicer who was almost fired 100 time with no LE experience. You are delusional.[/QU

Jealous of a bald headed law grad that bamboozled his way from Narc detective To Sheriff after leaving the agency for seven years. I think it’s you that’s nervous about BOB being defeated. Do yourself a favor before you declare Bob the winner look at registered voters in Pinellas County. All the Dems have to do is show up and vote. The only dream I have is for garbage like you to pack up your office and show yourself out the door. BOB made minimal arrest in his career and now is part of a the swamp that needs to be drained.

Unregistered
    I think in the current climate hes done an excellent job. I dont agree with every policy but frankly I think hes tried to do right by us. I think most of the issues I percieve at my level are due to higher level leadership beneath him though.

Unregistered
    Here's the deal for Bob's cronies who like to defend him here by attempting to discredit other posters and conveniently ignoring the elephant in the room - double dippers and political promotions.

Santana will tell these double-dipping deadbeats to retire. Then he will start the vetting process to replace them. Not a perfect system but at least it will break up some of the cliques and give more deserving people a better chance to get promoted. And that's what the current administration is afraid of because for the first time Bob has a serious challenger. His acolytes are shaking in their boots for fear Bob might lose. That's why we are seeing desperation tactics and vitriol hurled at anyone who is critical of the current administration and who exposes its corruption.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast