Sad - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad

Unregistered
    The only ones who put your children in harms way are the filthy parasites at the school board and the privileged parkland parents who were to inconvenienced and special to follow any security measures. Don't open your mouth about anyone else until you recognize them as the real problem.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only ones who put your children in harms way are the filthy parasites at the school board and the privileged parkland parents who were to inconvenienced and special to follow any security measures. Don't open your mouth about anyone else until you recognize them as the real problem.
    That’s right not my fault I wasn’t in bed with Runcie and I wasn’t playing games on my phone while the massacre occurred!

S.I.

Unregistered
    No doubt Tony is a dirtbag, and this is by no means an endorsement of him. However it takes a bigger sc@mbag to exploit his record and embellish It to try to make your sc@mbag look not so bad. You don’t have Tony’s record as it is sealed. Your boy Chino a senior in high school, poor gang banging chlid? Chino hadn’t stepped foot in school since he was 12. Every business, establishment and company in South Florida has Covid cases it is the national hot spot. Is Tony responsible for Israel’s Covid? Of that’s right Isreal lied about having it. Tony is garbage true enough, but so is Israel. The public blames his greed and incompetence for the deaths of 14 real school children in Broward. Just because Tony is garbage does not make Israel any less of an incompetent liar who will put our children in harms way for his own profit!
    See you're assuming, nothing in my statement about Tony was wrong or misstated. It's all true. How do you know Chino wasn't in school, I agree chances are slim to none, but you can't prove he wasn't. Yes, you are correct Tony's records are sealed, which means he started out as a juvenile criminal. No need to seal records if you don't commit crimes, I don't have any records sealed.

Tony did give out our PPE supplies for votes, he's not a leader, he's unqualified to be sheriff just to mention a few on the long list. The other thing you assumed is that I'm an Isreal supporter. Show me anywhere in my post saying I supported Israel? Just because Tony is that bad and I'd rather have ANYBODY else, doesn't mean I'm supporting Israel.

#anybodybutTony

Unregistered
    See you're assuming, nothing in my statement about Tony was wrong or misstated. It's all true. How do you know Chino wasn't in school, I agree chances are slim to none, but you can't prove he wasn't. Yes, you are correct Tony's records are sealed, which means he started out as a juvenile criminal. No need to seal records if you don't commit crimes, I don't have any records sealed.

Tony did give out our PPE supplies for votes, he's not a leader, he's unqualified to be sheriff just to mention a few on the long list. The other thing you assumed is that I'm an Isreal supporter. Show me anywhere in my post saying I supported Israel? Just because Tony is that bad and I'd rather have ANYBODY else, doesn't mean I'm supporting Israel.

#anybodybutTony
    Well then, we are in agreement Anybody but Israel or Tony.

Unregistered
    Tony has one dead child, that he actually shot and three dead employees because he gave out the employees PPE to citizens for votes. Tony is not a leader and will go down as the worst sheriff in BSO history! You can take that to the bank.
    You can add those killings in district 5 to his tally of dead people compliments of his little knee stunt. No true leader would ever get on his knees that easily.

Unregistered
    Tony has one dead child, that he actually shot and three dead employees because he gave out the employees PPE to citizens for votes. Tony is not a leader and will go down as the worst sheriff in BSO history! You can take that to the bank.
    Anonymous sources from within BSO are telling us that
    Wiley sent an e-mail to Toney and his supervisors to request remote work

And that request was denied! This is a developing story we will let you know what we find

Broward sheriff’s employee dies of COVID-19

By EILEEN KELLEY
    SOUTH FLORIDA SUN SENTINEL
    AUG 05, 2020 AT 7:15 PM

A civilian employee with the Broward Sheriff’s Office has died from COVID-19, the sheriff’s office said Wednesday.
    Wiley Huff worked in the sheriff’s office’s human resources department as a manager in the equal employment opportunity division. He died Monday. He was 73.

Huff had been employed with the sheriff’s office for 14 years. Through the sheriff’s office, the Huff family has declined to make any statements.

Broward Sheriff’s Office employs 5,690 people, and Huff is the third person employed by the agency to die from complications brought on by the highly contagious coronavirus.

As is the case in South Florida, COVID has spread rapidly through the agency. As it stands now, about 1 in every 11 employees has tested positive for the virus.

In about a week’s time in April, the number of confirmed positive cases nearly doubled from 42 to 77.

Three weeks ago, 276 had tested positive. On Wednesday, the number of people who have tested positive stood at 477, said Veda Coleman-Wright, a spokeswoman for the Sheriff’s Office.

Other Broward Sheriff’s Office employees killed by the virus are Deputy Shannon Bennett, a 39-year-old school resource officer at Deerfield Beach Elementary School. Bennett is believed to be Florida first law enforcement officer to die in the line of duty from the disease. Emergency dispatcher Nikima Thompson, 41, also died of COVID-19.

Eileen Kelley can be reached at 772-925-9193 or ekelley@sunsentinel.com. Follow on Twitter @reporterkell.

Unregistered
    Hiw fu@ken stupid are you guys the family did not want this on LEOAFFAIRS or to go viral. Dumb Fu@ker. Pollocks people.

Unregistered
    Hiw fu@ken stupid are you guys the family did not want this on LEOAFFAIRS or to go viral. Dumb Fu@ker. Pollocks people.
    It’s the inbred Israel crew. There is no limit to how low Scott Israel will go.

Unregistered
    Judge A G and judge M R. It's a known fact all over the courthouse. Nothing new.
    It’s a known fact, you lick Israels Taint!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123