The Boswell Pledge
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

The Boswell Pledge

As a Charles Boswell supporter, I pledge to cease posting on this website or any social media site if Boswell loses the primary. Anybody who doesn’t take and honor this pledge is a scumbag and a fraud. All Boswell supporters need to take the pledge to prove how honorable we are.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a Charles Boswell supporter, I pledge to cease posting on this website or any social media site if Boswell loses the primary. Anybody who doesn’t take and honor this pledge is a scumbag and a fraud. All Boswell supporters need to take the pledge to prove how honorable we are.
    But how can a person on the Brady List take a sworn pledge?

Unregistered
    Boswell and honorable.

I’ll take 2 things never used in the same sentence for 500 Alex.

Unregistered
    But how can a person on the Brady List take a sworn pledge?
    I’ve talked to all my coworkers, friends, family and neighbors and not one person is voting for this Boswell character (whoever he is or was) so I can’t see how he can get more than 9% of the vote. I’ve even started up conversations with strangers in Publix and every single person says they are voting for Chad. Any suggestion that Boswell has any chance at all is FAKE FUKCING NEWS!

Unregistered
    I’ve talked to all my coworkers, friends, family and neighbors and not one person is voting for this Boswell character (whoever he is or was) so I can’t see how he can get more than 9% of the vote. I’ve even started up conversations with strangers in Publix and every single person says they are voting for Chad. Any suggestion that Boswell has any chance at all is FAKE FUKCING NEWS!
    Ok, CNN! We will see about that!

Unregistered
    Some buddies and I are going to Ribs on the River this weekend as we always do. I hear Boswell will be there, I’m hoping there’s a Q and A portion or at least a large group around so I can publicly ask about the Brady list and watch him stumble through that. Can’t wait to see him and that cheap tractor supply cowgirl hat.

Unregistered
    Some buddies and I are going to Ribs on the River this weekend as we always do. I hear Boswell will be there, I’m hoping there’s a Q and A portion or at least a large group around so I can publicly ask about the Brady list and watch him stumble through that. Can’t wait to see him and that cheap tractor supply cowgirl hat.
    How about you stop bothering the man and let him do his thing so you all stop looking like loser cry baby bullies?

Unregistered
    How about you stop bothering the man and let him do his thing so you all stop looking like loser cry baby bullies?
    Don’t cry about it. Why protect him if someone has a legitimate question?

Unregistered
    You have talked to strangers in Publix ? What a tool.

Unregistered
    You have talked to strangers in Publix ? What a tool.
    Yea strangers talk in Publix. Why do you think it takes your wife hours to grocery shop? Uh ohhhh

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast