The Boswell Pledge - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some buddies and I are going to Ribs on the River this weekend as we always do. I hear Boswell will be there, I’m hoping there’s a Q and A portion or at least a large group around so I can publicly ask about the Brady list and watch him stumble through that. Can’t wait to see him and that cheap tractor supply cowgirl hat.
    Hey dum dums, maybe this is indicative of why you can't get promoted-OPSEC! Keep your plans quiet!

Three 9 and a 8
    Whatever you think of Brian, at least he is giving it a shot. It's the first time in 20+ years that the sitting sheriff has actually had to put some effort into the campaign, and not been handed it. How many have sat around 56ing, and said how they would run the show, if they where in charge. Right or wrong, at least he tying.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Three 9 and a 8 View Post
    Whatever you think of Brian, at least he is giving it a shot. It's the first time in 20+ years that the sitting sheriff has actually had to put some effort into the campaign, and not been handed it. How many have sat around 56ing, and said how they would run the show, if they where in charge. Right or wrong, at least he tying.
    Agreed! It’s very refreshing to see someone working this hard for what he wants. Hopefully, he’ll keep it up once he gets into the Sheriff seat.

Unregistered
    Agreed! It’s very refreshing to see someone working this hard for what he wants. Hopefully, he’ll keep it up once he gets into the Sheriff seat.
    I’m all about competition but he’s seriously the best out there? I’d prefer to work for someone that doesn’t have to give Brady disclosures.

Unregistered
    I’m all about competition but he’s seriously the best out there? I’d prefer to work for someone that doesn’t have to give Brady disclosures.
    And we would prefer to work for anyone who isn’t Chad Chronister.

Unregistered
    Yea strangers talk in Publix. Why do you think it takes your wife hours to grocery shop? Uh ohhhh
    Original. That’s all you got asshat?

Unregistered
    Don’t cry about it. Why protect him if someone has a legitimate question?
    I have seen numerous questions asked about chad’s response to the riots. All that followed was rabid name calling and the standard STFU responses. CHAD IS A FAILURE!

Unregistered
    I have seen numerous questions asked about chad’s response to the riots. All that followed was rabid name calling and the standard STFU responses. CHAD IS A FAILURE!
    Just worry about the Brady Bunch.

Unregistered
    Can’t wait to see him tomorrow, I have lots of questions.

Unregistered
    Can’t wait to see him tomorrow, I have lots of questions.
    And I’m sure he has lots of answers for you. Don’t forget that sometimes when you poke the bear, the bear bites back!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast