Members should have say on endorsements, not PBA goons - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Jenkins - Stahl

Both of them have to agree on who they support. And everybody knows that Jenkins gets a kickback from all the endorsements that he does just like the vendors that attend functions. The writing has been on the wall forever. Someone even challenged him and he got very defensive. The guys at snake

Unregistered

I don’t listen to PBA anymore

When it comes to picking candidates, I don’t need some flunkie from the PBA telling me who to vote for. I’m astute enough to make my own decisions and I vote for whomever I most believe in.
    So the PBA can save money and effort trying to sway the membership. Not only can we
    Think for ourselves but we do a better job than the PBA leaders. Just look at how screwed up their personal lives are-that tells their entire story.

Unregistered

Most do t listen to the PBA

Most of us don’t listen to the PBA. We don’t read that rag newspaper and whatever they say we take it with a grain of salt.
    I don’t need them To make my decisions either.

Unregistered

Whiner whiner

Why dont you come to PBA meetings learn about union and then run for board oh no too much work !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why dont you come to PBA meetings learn about union and then run for board oh no too much work !
    Can’t be too Much work if Stahl is doing it. It’s easy to figure out what the union [PBA] is about- self-serving. I have no interest in self-serving organizations regardless of what they are called.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess it’s way too Much work for PBA schmuck to place punctuations like commas, and periods, where they belong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12