Mayor hides from it again. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Missed the point. The survey is to prove to the delusional Mayor that she may not be as loved and adored as she believes. I agree she & most political people don't care what cops think. The possible positive outcome would be the voters seeing that she is not the person they thought they were voting for. Even if 95% stated they don't support her the media would never run the story because they are "on her team". One thing is for sure we will never know until our union gets the ball rolling.
    No, I don't think I did. Back then, the current mayor was an FTO and had the chance to vote her opinion. What she and all of us learned was it had no effect. We actually had the news rag on our side unlike today. Same with many of the citizens. Today we don't have enough of either and the union is well, the union. Much harder on us today

Unregistered
    No, I don't think I did. Back then, the current mayor was an FTO and had the chance to vote her opinion. What she and all of us learned was it had no effect. We actually had the news rag on our side unlike today. Same with many of the citizens. Today we don't have enough of either and the union is well, the union. Much harder on us today
    Yes your union could do a survey and it could be very negative towards your mayor, the media could give it the "15 seconds" of fame, then it will just fade away. The mayor will not care and will remember next contract negotiations. Keeping a low profile and responding to calls as required, low productivity (tickets and arrests) equal dollars loss in city revenue is another way.

Unregistered

Okay smart ass

If you got your feelings hurt over the mural, getting painted over shut the **** up. This is a job it’s a thankless one come to work do it collect your sizable paycheck and go home. If you want applause and for murals to be painted about you learn to sing or play football. If you’re going to be a cop continue to do your job and shut the **** up. This is a job don’t make it your whole life. Spend some time with your kids and don’t worry about this place 24/7.

That’s all fine and good until your ass is in a sling for doing your job. Tell me something, when BLM is at your doorstep, what will you tell your kids? See, it’s not about a paint job. It’s about the mayor refusing to publicly support the cops. That’s the main issue here. The fact that you can’t see that tells me you are still wet behind the ears. When a Chief removes cops off the street to please a bunch of shitbags, that’s a problem. It’s called being a coward and had 0 to do with the safety of the officers involved at TGH. Why not send them to another district? Or throw them a bone and put them up at 411? No, he played to coward role and followed what the racist city councilman wanted. So before you get all big and tough, remember your ass can be hung out to dry for doing your job.

Unregistered
    Our current union isn’t going to do jack sh!t. Big Mama, Jerry Curl and the three toed sloth are not going to do anything to rock the boat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123