Debate - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Debate

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A vote for Pollock is a vote for Tony. Pollock has already said he will be keeping Tony's command staff, so that means there will be NO change. We need a change to start moving forward.
    He told this to you? Desperation has you coming up with some tall tales. Perhaps you should lower the doses on your meds.

Unregistered
    This is a race between pollock and israel take your pick. Either one is better than phony tony the liar killer fraudster.

Unregistered

Whatley

Whatley hammered them all he clearly won the debate.

Unregistered
    He told this to you? Desperation has you coming up with some tall tales. Perhaps you should lower the doses on your meds.
    He made the statement in one of the debates. Listen if you want to vote blindly, that's your right, and I support it. I was on the Pollock train until then, unfortunately, when Tony goes his hand picked command staff also have to go. Don't just cut the head off the snake, get rid of the snake.

Unregistered

This is the person you need to vote for

Unregistered
    He lost what little credibility he had when he gave Tony a "C" on his performance as sheriff. That just shows how out of touch he is with BSO.

Unregistered
    He lost what little credibility he had when he gave Tony a "C" on his performance as sheriff. That just shows how out of touch he is with BSO.
    It showed that he is fair you moron. That means he will be fair with his deputies and employees everyone else showed that they will fu@k you over if you mess up. The guy is either a good politician or going to be a fair sheriff. I will vote for him now. I was going for Pollock because of the union but Fu@k that I'm looking out for my pay check and my job.

Unregistered
    Whatley hammered them all he clearly won the debate.
    Chuky you can’t just trash people and claim you won something. They only thing you won was the angry kid award for the night.

Unregistered
    It showed that he is fair you moron. That means he will be fair with his deputies and employees everyone else showed that they will fu@k you over if you mess up. The guy is either a good politician or going to be a fair sheriff. I will vote for him now. I was going for Pollock because of the union but Fu@k that I'm looking out for my pay check and my job.
    I wish that were true but I wasn’t paying any attention to him at all until he gave the miserable Tony a C. So then I read some of his Sh!t and that’s what it is sh!t.

He’s claiming he and his father were brutalized by the police, wow he wants to be a victim, no problem go be a victim somewhere else. Second he says something about having civilians deployed to monitor what the police are doing in scenes.

Everytime there’s a complaint this victim crybaby whiner wants civilians coming to the scene or following up on your call. Do you realize how much work anyone will do with that kind of stupid Sh!t going on? If you’re going to vote for this dumbass you might as well vote for tony. Same result. Nobody is going to do any police work. Crime will skyrocket just like it will with Tonya. I don’t respect any man who is crying victim. Not a leader.

Unregistered
    I wish that were true but I wasn’t paying any attention to him at all until he gave the miserable Tony a C. So then I read some of his Sh!t and that’s what it is sh!t.

He’s claiming he and his father were brutalized by the police, wow he wants to be a victim, no problem go be a victim somewhere else. Second he says something about having civilians deployed to monitor what the police are doing in scenes.

Everytime there’s a complaint this victim crybaby whiner wants civilians coming to the scene or following up on your call. Do you realize how much work anyone will do with that kind of stupid Sh!t going on? If you’re going to vote for this dumbass you might as well vote for tony. Same result. Nobody is going to do any police work. Crime will skyrocket just like it will with Tonya. I don’t respect any man who is crying victim. Not a leader.
    Hey, it’s not my fault!
    S.I.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast