PBA Endorsement - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PBA Endorsement

Unregistered
    Tony is an absolute lying dirtbag that should be arrested. He contradicts himself so much, i came to this agency to make it safer for the deputies to give them the tools they need to do the job. Better training and equipment so we won't have another msd. Then he sends out a letter like this. He goes one step further and accuses all leos if institutionalized racism. Anyone who votes for toney is a true idiot. As for Israel the fiy who has a not my fwult syndrome. He is horrible too. Pollack the womanizer/liar. He helpednisrael destroy bso. As for vasquez he couldn't handle being a sgt. He is too niave to be a sheriff. Vote for Clarke the only person who openly stated I back the blue during a debate.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This douche bag is not a sitting law enforcement administrator. He is a felon committing a fraud. I would love to run into that azzhole somewhere and tell him how I feel.
    Well let’s hope FDLE does there job and arrest Temp Tony August 18th just after he looses. Why it’s taken so long wonders all but if it were you or I we would have been arrested and locked up. Shameful why it’s taken so long.

Unregistered
    Hey look............

Unregistered
    Well let’s hope FDLE does there job and arrest Temp Tony August 18th just after he looses. Why it’s taken so long wonders all but if it were you or I we would have been arrested and locked up. Shameful why it’s taken so long.

At one point, FDLE will have to release the outcome of there investigation. They will not be able to sweep it under the carpet, because the details of the case are public and appears a crime has been committed. Someone should be holding their feet to the fire, like the main office at IUPA.

Unregistered
    At one point, FDLE will have to release the outcome of there investigation. They will not be able to sweep it under the carpet, because the details of the case are public and appears a crime has been committed. Someone should be holding their feet to the fire, like the main office at IUPA.
    I'm sure IUPA is in contact with them and doing public requests

Unregistered
    Fake letter if it was real it would have the Green and Gold letterhead and probably 5 stars.
    Having said that everything in the letter is right on the money.
    That would be illegal.

Unregistered
    That would be illegal.
    Sheriff Tony is going to win.
    Tony2020 the vision for our communities

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123