PBA Endorsement - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PBA Endorsement

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This douche bag is not a sitting law enforcement administrator. He is a felon committing a fraud. I would love to run into that azzhole somewhere and tell him how I feel.
    It’s true he is a felon committing an ongoing fraudulent scheme against the voters and taxpayers.

Unregistered
    This douche bag is not a sitting law enforcement administrator. He is a felon committing a fraud. I would love to run into that azzhole somewhere and tell him how I feel.
    You’d kiss his azz and call him sir!

Unregistered
    Here is the letter
    https://ibb.co/8xkzS03
    It’s quite entertaining to see this phony tony clown accusing anyone of telling a lie. He’s the biggest liar and fraud on the planet. That’s why we call him phony toney.

Hey phony toney you can eat the peanuts out of our sh!t. !!!!!!

Unregistered
    Fukk you I would not.

Unregistered
    That little bisexual c0cksukker would run and hide.

Unregistered
    Well I can tell you I am a real deputy here at BSO and this BS letter concerns me! Support Black Lies Matter, no Fu@king way, they are a domestic terrorist organization. What rock has this POS Tony been hiding under, peaceful protest, damn dude open your eyes! Tony you are an embarrassment to law enforcement and it's time for you to go! Oh and that's right.....Go Trump! We need to get rid of these POS's like Tony.

Tony is trying desperately to pull out all the stops in an attempt to get elected. Recent polls have Israel and Pollock in the lead with Temper Tantrum Tony in a distant third. Go away Tony!
    BLM is a terrorist organization no different than the KKK. It’s all the same Sh!t same hate same violence. We unequivocally do not support racist Tony or his BLM terrorist friends. Broward get up get out the vote and get this guy out of office before something horrible happens. And Ron Desantis you Sir are a disgrace for not taking action when you knew what he was. He’s a criminal that’s committed a major fraud on the state of Florida. Damn man have some damn self respect and do something you coward!!! You phucking coward!!!

Unregistered
    Here is the letter
    Fake letter if it was real it would have the Green and Gold letterhead and probably 5 stars.
    Having said that everything in the letter is right on the money.

Unregistered
    Here is the letter
    Wow, Tony is soo misinformed about the BLM terrorist group. He said "peaceful" protests 😂😂 right out of that fake CNN playbook.

Unregistered
    Wow, Tony is soo misinformed about the BLM terrorist group. He said "peaceful" protests 😂😂 right out of that fake CNN playbook.
    If this letter is real it just gave the PBA some credibility.

Unregistered
    Pollock is butthurt because the PBA told him "we got ya, man," then endorsed Israel. Lol Well Al, now you know how it feels because you have been making promises you had no intentions of keeping for years. Not too funny when its on you, huh?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast