Boswell
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boswell

Unregistered

Boswell

If Boswell wins and doesn’t call his command staff the Brady Bunch I’m going to quit this job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Boswell wins and doesn’t call his command staff the Brady Bunch I’m going to quit this job.
    You don’t even work here, Fettuccini! And you’ll be out of a campaign job anyway.

Unregistered
    You don’t even work here, Fettuccini! And you’ll be out of a campaign job anyway.
    Jann Brady ^^

Unregistered
    Jann Brady ^^
    Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!

Unregistered
    Boswell's got my vote. He knows the "policies" that need to be changed that McMullen has no clue about. Such as receiving the same punishment for a $50 fender bender that you would get for totaling a patrol car?

Or goals and objectives??!! These do nothing for the deputy. Why "make" me test for promotion if I don't want to be promoted or "make" me go to a SO charity event on my day off?

Or how about getting rid of the god-awful patch and the white shirts that make us sitting ducks at night.

Move some of the SCU or the crap-load of plainclothes in SID to patrol temporarily until we hire more deputies.

Or if we are going to have on-line reporting then make the public use it and not give in to "I DEMAND A DEPUTY!".

It's things like that which I don't think would be a priority for McMullen.

We need someone that already knows how the HCSO treats us and all the small things that make this agency intolerable to work for. Yes, McMullen supporters say that they will fill him in on things if he is elected, but that is not the same as if he had worked here already.

We need a Sheriff looking out for us and I think that is Boswell.

Unregistered
    Boswell's got my vote. He knows the "policies" that need to be changed that McMullen has no clue about. Such as receiving the same punishment for a $50 fender bender that you would get for totaling a patrol car?

Or goals and objectives??!! These do nothing for the deputy. Why "make" me test for promotion if I don't want to be promoted or "make" me go to a SO charity event on my day off?

Or how about getting rid of the god-awful patch and the white shirts that make us sitting ducks at night.

Move some of the SCU or the crap-load of plainclothes in SID to patrol temporarily until we hire more deputies.

Or if we are going to have on-line reporting then make the public use it and not give in to "I DEMAND A DEPUTY!".

It's things like that which I don't think would be a priority for McMullen.

We need someone that already knows how the HCSO treats us and all the small things that make this agency intolerable to work for. Yes, McMullen supporters say that they will fill him in on things if he is elected, but that is not the same as if he had worked here already.

We need a Sheriff looking out for us and I think that is Boswell.
    I agree. McMullen is a great option if Boswell doesn’t win this primary, but nothing is better than a person who is already knowledgeable about the issues within the agency and is going to start fixing them immediately.

If anything, just think about how many worthy individuals will get promoted once cc’s entire command staff is removed? That’s a lot of change going on at the top, and it will trickle down from there.

Unregistered
    Boswell sure knows the disciplinary process and separation process too!

Unregistered
    I agree. McMullen is a great option if Boswell doesn’t win this primary, but nothing is better than a person who is already knowledgeable about the issues within the agency and is going to start fixing them immediately.

If anything, just think about how many worthy individuals will get promoted once cc’s entire command staff is removed? That’s a lot of change going on at the top, and it will trickle down from there.
    You’re over looking the fact that he wouldn’t promote from within, he’s going to bring back all of the other misfits that’s couldn’t cut it. He lacks integrity (Brady Cop) but you think he’s going to bring positive change? Lol. When you’re reporting to Jimmy Harrells office down in Ybor let me know if you still feel this way.

Unregistered
    Boswell sure knows the disciplinary process and separation process too!
    That makes us like him even more. He’s one of us! He’s been through the good and the bad. He’s not bought and sold like what we have now.

Unregistered
    You’re over looking the fact that he wouldn’t promote from within, he’s going to bring back all of the other misfits that’s couldn’t cut it. He lacks integrity (Brady Cop) but you think he’s going to bring positive change? Lol. When you’re reporting to Jimmy Harrells office down in Ybor let me know if you still feel this way.
    I would rather report to Harrell than St. John!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast