Hiring chief of police - Davie, fl
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hiring chief of police - Davie, fl

Step up. Step up.

Unregistered
    Sailor, I’m a shoo in. It’s mine for the taking. The commission owe me a favor. They love my experience.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Sailor, I have my interview at the Tropical Acres restaurant Thursday night in the Rockefeller Rook. Social distancing will be observed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, I’m a shoo in. It’s mine for the taking. The commission owe me a favor. They love my experience.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Moron, still trying to sound, like your all that? Your not a shoo-in anywhere. You were forced to retire from here and lie about, everything you've done, since being walked out. In fact you pretty much lied about all you've done here too. I hear Denny's is looking for a experience fry cook.. Want me to put you up a app? It would be no trouble at all, see I'm nice like that....

Unregistered
    Trump 2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    trump 2020
    lube 33324!

Unregistered
    Moron, still trying to sound, like your all that? Your not a shoo-in anywhere. You were forced to retire from here and lie about, everything you've done, since being walked out. In fact you pretty much lied about all you've done here too. I hear Denny's is looking for a experience fry cook.. Want me to put you up a app? It would be no trouble at all, see I'm nice like that....

Sailor you're wrong as always but perhaps some good lube and a visit to vic's would help you out.

Unregistered
    Sailor you're wrong as always but perhaps some good lube and a visit to vic's would help you out.
    Ok buckwheat, not everyone is a switch catcher, such as yourself. Stop the invites to sauna's. Most know, your a pu$$y and couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

Unregistered
    Interview went great. It’s mine. Give me a shout out fans.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Interview went great. It’s mine. Give me a shout out fans.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH
    Sir youre needed back at the base. Ortiz is off his leash.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast