Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would but he can't be found!
    Oh he’s there perhaps you can’t go to the 3rd floor *****

Unregistered

Did u check at the Veranda?

I would but he can't be found!
    Maybe dippity do-little digzy is still racking up his meal charges while he still can

Unregistered
    Maybe dippity do-little digzy is still racking up his meal charges while he still can
    Locally at expensive places or in Ohio? And trust me *****. I am not afraid of the third floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Locally at expensive places or in Ohio? And trust me *****. I am not afraid of the third floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do it I’d love to see the response 😂😂

Unregistered
    Is instagil ever going to actually do police work or is he going to hide out at his office at southward village all day?

Unregistered
    Is instagil ever going to actually do police work or is he going to hide out at his office at southward village all day?
    Didn’t you see today’s picture? He posed next to Dr. Ben Carson as if he’s a twenty year officer. I cannot believe they got him to put on a uniform with pants. But the more I think about it, anything in front of a camera he will do for recognition.

Unregistered
    Didn’t you see today’s picture? He posed next to Dr. Ben Carson as if he’s a twenty year officer. I cannot believe they got him to put on a uniform with pants. But the more I think about it, anything in front of a camera he will do for recognition.
    You have posted this on 3 threads.... he's got one of his own go comment on that... can't get anyone's approval or friendship at the department so you come in here to feel good about yourself, eat your gun kid...

Unregistered
    I was so surprised to see Gil in pants in that picture. They must of teased him with a picture on Instagram to put those on.

Unregistered

Joanne

Awwwww did I strike a nerve with you JOANN Daniels?? 😂 Smh right back at you. 🙄 Other people besides Rose can notice the BS,

All you 3rd floor do-nothing gossips should wear a mask Like everyone else and get back to work IN THE OFFICE.

Now get your fat ass back to work Joanne.
    It’s been easier without her running her big mouth. All she does is spread gossip so the mask doesn’t help but a muzzle would lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast