H2201 and H2202 super troopers... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Holidays are coming up and she’ll need them all off. Any bets on how long until she “gets hurt” and can go to light duty at home? Useless waste

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holidays are coming up and she’ll need them all off. Any bets on how long until she “gets hurt” and can go to light duty at home? Useless waste
    That’s a good point. There’s always some member of the inner circle that gets to spend Xmas under the tree while the rest of us idiots have to 09-qsk.
    I guess someone has to do the actual work so that people like her can enjoy the comforts of home and family.
    Ouch!! She injured her back getting out of the car!!
    Merry Christmas, Suckers!!!

Unregistered
    Cause the ball grabber said on video “I know you guys don’t want us doing anything” everyone is sh!tting themselves & pointing fingers... “we never said that”
    Some districts including my own, put that shit in writing in order to leave no doubt. Still, the idiot moron saying “I know you don’t want us doing anything” throws everyone under the bus. He’s chickenshit and was fooling around with his phone when he shoulda been advising a 19 on the air and requesting a 15.
    And, be right on top of the guy and his vehicle, to at least keep a visual. The TBureau are gonna have a field day at this idiot’s expense. To be fair, they don’t do enough reps on proper traffic stops so maybe it’s a good thing.
    Can’t believe that this bish ever worked Northside.
    He must’ve had some pretty good hiding places.

Unregistered
    Some districts including my own, put that shit in writing in order to leave no doubt. Still, the idiot moron saying “I know you don’t want us doing anything” throws everyone under the bus. He’s chickenshit and was fooling around with his phone when he shoulda been advising a 19 on the air and requesting a 15.
    And, be right on top of the guy and his vehicle, to at least keep a visual. The TBureau are gonna have a field day at this idiot’s expense. To be fair, they don’t do enough reps on proper traffic stops so maybe it’s a good thing.
    Can’t believe that this bish ever worked Northside.
    He must’ve had some pretty good hiding places.
    I’m interested. Tell me more, but this time in English.

Unregistered
    That’s a good point. There’s always some member of the inner circle that gets to spend Xmas under the tree while the rest of us idiots have to 09-qsk.
    I guess someone has to do the actual work so that people like her can enjoy the comforts of home and family.
    Ouch!! She injured her back getting out of the car!!
    Merry Christmas, Suckers!!!
    That would have to be if she goes to calls. She’s probably hiding out somewhere being a 0

Unregistered
    This is true an spot on. If media Eva wants to kno tha truth we have that stand down orda on screen shotz from brass down here.

Unregistered
    That would have to be if she goes to calls. She’s probably hiding out somewhere being a 0
    She doesn’t need to go to calls to “get hurt”. She’s been known to trip on carpet while walking at HQ and sit at home. She has zero shame.

Unregistered
    This is true an spot on. If media Eva wants to kno tha truth we have that stand down orda on screen shotz from brass down here.
    Please share it with us.

Unregistered
    In hammocks thats facts. Can’t say about other south districts

Unregistered
    Super trooper lol!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast