H2201 and H2202 super troopers... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn’t come from sgt brass nuts. It came from above with a hidden message and a wink wink. At least here in south end.
    So it’s the brass fault the kid is a pissy?

Unregistered
    First time working the COVID detail in Hammocks and there’s two morning road units taking 1000 19s and talking shit on 8Car all day ... H2201 Castellanos and H2202 Nadal.... Fu*king retards... are they the only two morons that didn’t get the memo??
    Bro why don’t you go work your RID “details” and stop milking Covid Detail in hammocks ! Stealing OT from road officers.

Shut your a@& if you don’t know or you don’t work at a district that magically have traffic traces assigned to squads after the Ball grabbing incident

That’s the big issue here everyone talks shit that they don’t have good 14 on it.

Go crash some more cars in RID and mind your own ****ing business keyboard hero!

Hiding like a little bit&$ behind a blog ! 😂
    Tremenda Cherna Papito

Unregistered
    Bro why don’t you go work your RID “details” and stop milking Covid Detail in hammocks ! Stealing OT from road officers.

Shut your a@& if you don’t know or you don’t work at a district that magically have traffic traces assigned to squads after the Ball grabbing incident

That’s the big issue here everyone talks shit that they don’t have good 14 on it.

Go crash some more cars in RID and mind your own ****ing business keyboard hero!

Tremenda Cherna Papito
    So you guys are running radar cause the kid got his ass handed to him? I’m so confused.

Unregistered
    So you guys are running radar cause the kid got his ass handed to him? I’m so confused.
    Cause the ball grabber said on video “I know you guys don’t want us doing anything” everyone is sh!tting themselves & pointing fingers... “we never said that”

Unregistered

Tremenda Cherna Papito
    Silvia... you write the way you talk. What gives it away is you’re talking about crashing cars, which has nothing to do with this post, but everything to do with you being at fleet.

Unregistered
    Silvia... you write the way you talk. What gives it away is you’re talking about crashing cars, which has nothing to do with this post, but everything to do with you being at fleet.
    Hahahaa. She wishes she could write half this well

Unregistered
    Hahahaa. She wishes she could write half this well
    She probably has some gold badges writing her stuff.

Unregistered
    She probably thought after years of being a private servant to we know who she was untouchable....How quickly she fell from grace.... Just a couple months after “Someone in power“ resigns she finds herself working the road..... I’ve known this bit€h for years and I know for a fact she’s kissing a loooot of ass in hammocks, and as everyone can see, she’s being a good old teachers pet... glad I don’t work with her...

Unregistered
    First time working the COVID detail in Hammocks and there’s two morning road units taking 1000 19s and talking shit on 8Car all day ... H2201 Castellanos and H2202 Nadal.... Fu*king retards... are they the only two morons that didn’t get the memo??
    News flash Nadal has ALWAYS been an idiot, somethings never change ! Has NO CLUE what police work really is

Unregistered
    News flash Nadal has ALWAYS been an idiot, somethings never change ! Has NO CLUE what police work really is
    Clueless Nadal. I’m sure a spot will be created just for you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast