Mustang GT
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mustang GT

Unregistered

Mustang GT

Nice to see Unmarked 5.0 out there, very easy to spot with the radio Antenna on the trunk. 3-4 per County Red being my favorite.

Unregistered
    Yes they are nice. As for the antenna, that is called antiquated equipment.

Unregistered
    Easy to spot!
    Heck, people don't even pay attention to marked cars!!!!

Unregistered
    It’s actually cool as hell being able to see them working off-duty 208 so I can get a good look at them no need to hide them, the jeeps or Durango’s look good too just couldn’t tell which type of suv. I also swear I saw a Lexus or Camry on I-4 paving job in troop C??? Any FHP vehicle nerds please chime in.

Heck is there a list of what new stealthy makes and models out there and are they all day shift I assume just so I know when to chill out on the gas?

Unregistered
    Here’s the link and actual footage of the new stangs

https://youtu.be/RsnfpCjmGmY

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s actually cool as hell being able to see them working off-duty 208 so I can get a good look at them no need to hide them, the jeeps or Durango’s look good too just couldn’t tell which type of suv. I also swear I saw a Lexus or Camry on I-4 paving job in troop C??? Any FHP vehicle nerds please chime in.

Heck is there a list of what new stealthy makes and models out there and are they all day shift I assume just so I know when to chill out on the gas?
    FHP isn’t the only state agency that works off duty. FDLE, ABT, DIF etc all work it too. Many of the odd looking unmarks are usually not FHP.

Unregistered
    Yes they are nice. As for the antenna, that is called antiquated equipment.
    What’s up with Troop E taunting other Mustangs Drivers on the 836-826 usually a Red Mustang. What I mean by taunting is Pulling up next to a motorist reviving the engine to Race and ending up pulling over the driver.

We in South Fla are very aware of this foolishness and are taking action by loading our personal cars with Cameras so when it happens we will be Recording and contacting Media/Attorney.

Spread the word we are watching, ( a straight shooter citizen ) we respect your profession but let’s make it a fair game. Stop abusing your Powers it might save your job.

Unregistered
    What’s up with Troop E taunting other Mustangs Drivers on the 836-826 usually a Red Mustang. What I mean by taunting is Pulling up next to a motorist reviving the engine to Race and ending up pulling over the driver.

We in South Fla are very aware of this foolishness and are taking action by loading our personal cars with Cameras so when it happens we will be Recording and contacting Media/Attorney.

Spread the word we are watching, ( a straight shooter citizen ) we respect your profession but let’s make it a fair game. Stop abusing your Powers it might save your job.
    That’s great. Catch them doing that and let them get fired/sued. No one wants to work with an idiot that gets all of us labeled.

Unregistered
    The car is making you race them by pulling up and revving? LMAO. What an ego you must have.

Unregistered

Call my attorney!

I was thinking the same thing. If you "race" because someone revs their engne, you deserve what you get. Make sure the video cameras are rolling. It'll make your fart can exhaust sound so sexy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast