Adrean Stephenson shot dead

Unregistered

Unregistered

The neighborhood southwest of Beneva & Webber:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dy...8!4d-82.485583

Unregistered
    Was it Sgt S.E. who had to do the dirty work?

https://www.sarasotasheriff.org/news..._T13_R1113.php

Unregistered

Missing question?

Why won’t the local media ask the question that should be asked following these law enforcement related shootings. Why doesn’t Sheriff Knight support body cams that would make cases like this more open? But Knight continues to rather hide info such as video recordings? He also turns the case over to his buddy State Atty instead of FDLE? Why?

Unregistered

Bodycams

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why won’t the local media ask the question that should be asked following these law enforcement related shootings. Why doesn’t Sheriff Knight support body cams that would make cases like this more open? But Knight continues to rather hide info such as video recordings? He also turns the case over to his buddy State Atty instead of FDLE? Why?
    Body cameras are wonderful because they provide transparency. Many IA cases would never have been ordered, if body cam footage existed. However, without bodycam transparency, many people continue to wonder what actually happened during an incident -- and even worse, many citizens lie about what happened. Bodycam footage ends boldfaced lying and conjecture.

Unregistered

OIS on Siesta Key Case # 09-17080

Body cameras are wonderful because they provide transparency. Many IA cases would never have been ordered, if body cam footage existed. However, without bodycam transparency, many people continue to wonder what actually happened during an incident -- and even worse, many citizens lie about what happened. Bodycam footage ends boldfaced lying and conjecture.
    I agree with you regarding body cameras, but you have to go further than that. You still have to have leadership that is free from corruption and who places a greater emphasis on the rule of law than their own political agenda. Knight & Hoffman would simply edit the video they released to the public.

Think that sounds crazy?

SSO under this administration has already done it with an officer involved shooting. They also released the names of the officers involved within an hour or so of the shooting.

How does Air 1 capture video at night of an OIS where 4 shots were fired and yet the video doesn’t show a single shot? With infared video you would think the crazy bright muzzle flashes of a shotgun blast and a 3 shots from a rifle would light-up that video.... Yet, nothing and no one batted an eye or asked questions about that.

Also, the subject’s lawyer was the brother of the head of Internal Affairs. Is that ethical? Does he have a duty to advise his client about his close personal relationship with Internal Affairs/the Sheriffs Office that just shot him? I reached out to the subject and his family.... The rabbit hole of corruption is never ending.

Unregistered

Nicole Pipitone says deputy murdered Adrean Stephenson?

https://www.mysuncoast.com/2020/08/0...be-better-way/

Unregistered
    I agree with you regarding body cameras, but you have to go further than that. You still have to have leadership that is free from corruption and who places a greater emphasis on the rule of law than their own political agenda. Knight & Hoffman would simply edit the video they released to the public.

Think that sounds crazy?

SSO under this administration has already done it with an officer involved shooting. They also released the names of the officers involved within an hour or so of the shooting.

How does Air 1 capture video at night of an OIS where 4 shots were fired and yet the video doesn’t show a single shot? With infared video you would think the crazy bright muzzle flashes of a shotgun blast and a 3 shots from a rifle would light-up that video.... Yet, nothing and no one batted an eye or asked questions about that.

Also, the subject’s lawyer was the brother of the head of Internal Affairs. Is that ethical? Does he have a duty to advise his client about his close personal relationship with Internal Affairs/the Sheriffs Office that just shot him? I reached out to the subject and his family.... The rabbit hole of corruption is never ending.
    Do you have additional information about the Siesta Key shooting, link to newspaper articles, name of victim and perpetrators, etc? I would love to hear more ASAP! Also, can you tell me what sergeant and lieutenant were involved in Sunday shooting?
    Thanks

Unregistered
    Well it appears the dirty corrupt have been busy. It has been scrubbed from the internet and the Herald Tribunes archives. So have 2 other articles written about the incident. Until recently that article that I was referring to was the first hit when searched through Google. Now it’s gone.

This was all I found.

https://www.heraldtribune.com/articl.../605242453/SH/

I have a feeling when word of this gets around the video will be back up on YouTube...

Rumor has it the corrupt also, knowingly altered the report to better suit their narrative. Was the subject who was shot given poor legal advice to allow the agency that just shot him to take photos of his wounds? Was private medical information protected by client/attorney privilege surreptitiously leaked to the agency?

Project DURTY.....