President picture

Unregistered

President picture

Anyone else notice all the other sheriffs had green on like the rest of their deputies wear.
    Did anyone also notice everyone had minimal bling on and our nimrod has all these stars on his shoulder plus the sheriff insignia on his collar. Someone needs to tell him it’s a little much. Just point out the picture to him anyone with half a brain can tell the difference

Unregistered

Shrek

You have got to be gay! Always fantasizing about your Sheriff! Maybe 🐽 shoap still has one of his uniforms with the backdoor zipper!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone else notice all the other sheriffs had green on like the rest of their deputies wear.
    Did anyone also notice everyone had minimal bling on and our nimrod has all these stars on his shoulder plus the sheriff insignia on his collar. Someone needs to tell him it’s a little much. Just point out the picture to him anyone with half a brain can tell the difference
    So tell him yourself, keyboard warrior. You're so brave to say it here, tell him yourself tough guy. Didn't think so.

Unregistered
    Did anyone notice who was standing right next to the President of the United States of America? Yep, Sheriff Carmine Marceno!

Unregistered
    He was behind him, not next to him. Probably one of the worse spots to stand if you wanted Trump to see you and recognize you.

Unregistered
    So tell him yourself, keyboard warrior. You're so brave to say it here, tell him yourself tough guy. Didn't think so.
    Well maybe if Carmine was out on the streets with the actually cops we could. He’s only out there if there is a camera in the area and then all the do boys in PIO keep everyone else away.

Unregistered
    Well maybe if Carmine was out on the streets with the actually cops we could. He’s only out there if there is a camera in the area and then all the do boys in PIO keep everyone else away.
    Just state your name here and I’ll be sure to share it with him. Glad to help.

Unregistered

Leavens is gay

Can’t get his mind off of his sheriff it’s not healthy for a slob with that much weight,

Unregistered
    If we get at least a 6% raise this year he can wear a pink dress with all combat insignia and awards with matching black boots for all I care. 5% I won't be mad but will continue to maybe mock him a little behind his back. Anything less and he is satan to me. Ok, a little extreme but you get the drift.

Unregistered

Shrek

Imagine going through life with a face and stomach like shrek! Probably one of the ugliest humans to ever disgrace the badge!