The Smart Vote
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Smart Vote

Unregistered

The Smart Vote

There are 3 choices in the Democratic election for Broward Sheriff on Aug. 18. Israel, the incompetent, Tony/Toney, the criminal and Al Pollock, the honest and honorable candidate. Do the right thing and vote for Al Pollock for Broward County Sheriff on August 18. Al Pollock is the only SMART choice. Given their history, voting for either of the other 2 would be foolish.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are 3 choices in the Democratic election for Broward Sheriff on Aug. 18. Israel, the incompetent, Tony/Toney, the criminal and Al Pollock, the honest and honorable candidate. Do the right thing and vote for Al Pollock for Broward County Sheriff on August 18. Al Pollock is the only SMART choice. Given their history, voting for either of the other 2 would be foolish.
    A vote for Pollock doesn't change a thing at BSO. The current command staff is made up of his friends, and he's already said he will keep most of Tony's command staff. That's not change, that's the same old story. A true leader will select his own command staff, people he can trust, people that will be loyal to him. Not the two faced command staff selected by another sheriff. So, yes, vote for Pollock if you want things to remain the same. I was hoping for more from Al.

Unregistered
    The last time I check there are 6 democratic candidates, 2 Republicans and 1 NPA. Sorry buddy a vote for Pollock is a wasted vote because your encouraging a thief, a liar and a deceptor as Sheriff. No to Tony, Israel and POLLOCK. Gilbert stop writing on here let the real men communicate on here.

Unregistered
    A vote for Pollock doesn't change a thing at BSO. The current command staff is made up of his friends, and he's already said he will keep most of Tony's command staff. That's not change, that's the same old story. A true leader will select his own command staff, people he can trust, people that will be loyal to him. Not the two faced command staff selected by another sheriff. So, yes, vote for Pollock if you want things to remain the same. I was hoping for more from Al.
    Damn Scotty boy you said this three times on three different threads. I know you’re a desperate loser, but you’re boring me. Quit begging you’re not going to win!

Unregistered
    Damn Scotty boy you said this three times on three different threads. I know you’re a desperate loser, but you’re boring me. Quit begging you’re not going to win!
    What's the matter Al truth hurts?

Unregistered
    What's the matter Al truth hurts?
    Not true and posted 20 times. How about we talk about truth? You know dead kids, amazing leaders and fake Covid. You can’t handle the truth Scotty Boy!

Unregistered
    Pollock does not qualify to be Sheriff he doesn't even have a degree. He has a GED.
    Pollock was removed from the courthouse for having sexual relationships with a Spanish judge. I don't recall him being a lieutenant a captain a major or lieutenant colonel but I do remember him as a kiss ass. So if you want to pick someone that is leading the agency in the right direction well then here's the information.

Gregory Tony for Sheriff.
    Tony2020 the vision for our communities

Unregistered
    Your a nut job if anyone would vote for toney. He should be in jail. Especially with that letter he wrote to the pba. Toney accused every leo of institutionalized racism. Sorry chump your a moron. As for Israel the idiot the guy who says it wasn't my fault. No way.
    Pollack is no better the lying womanizer who helped israel destroy bso. Vote for clarke the only person who said in an open debate that he backs the blue.

Unregistered
    All three are garbage

Unregistered

Drug dealer

Pollock does not qualify to be Sheriff he doesn't even have a degree. He has a GED.
    Pollock was removed from the courthouse for having sexual relationships with a Spanish judge. I don't recall him being a lieutenant a captain a major or lieutenant colonel but I do remember him as a kiss ass. So if you want to pick someone that is leading the agency in the right direction well then here's the information.

Gregory Tony for Sheriff.
    Tony2020 the vision for our communities
    Are you smoking crack this time or just trippin on your normal LSD?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast