County Commissioner Elections

Unregistered

County Commissioner Elections

Just as important with the Sheriff's race, who would be your favorite to win BOCC and why?

Unregistered
    I'm indifferent with Lane Lynchard losing. He's actually a good one. I know nothing about his opponen. Glad to see Salter finally being put to pasture but the guy that replaced him isn't very bright. I struggled at the polls yesterday. Geoff Ross is a cooke, Stacy Bryan is a jackhole. Sam Parker has padded his pockets and practically became a millionaire in a short amount of time with these questionable land deals that have been going down. Most have done it, but Parker is blatantly doing it. He's on Edwin Henry's backdoor payroll.

Unregistered
    Your read on Parker is completely off, he's not in anyone's pocket nor are they in his. He has gotten the Sheriff's Office raises and money for vehicles and equipment, more than any other CC before. The guy was shot in the line of duty , he's been downrange, how about yourself? Sam is the one advocate of the SO who actually delivers. Find someone else to whine about when you know what you're talking about.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your read on Parker is completely off, he's not in anyone's pocket nor are they in his. He has gotten the Sheriff's Office raises and money for vehicles and equipment, more than any other CC before. The guy was shot in the line of duty , he's been downrange, how about yourself? Sam is the one advocate of the SO who actually delivers. Find someone else to whine about when you know what you're talking about.
    Nobody whining about anything. If you think Sam isn't getting his pockets padded, you're very naive.

Unregistered
    Schlegels a rapist

Unregistered
    Schlegels a rapist
    Soooo....who is Schlegels? Sounds like a brand lousy beer or some tea in a Tom Thumb...🤔

Unregistered

Dumbass idiot

Ok so?? Anytime sweetheart! Or are you like Mandy Phones pulling shit out of your ass and making shit up?

Unregistered
    The county commsioners are Sherrif BOB Johnsons BOSS they need to fire him cuz he is a malfezance. County needs to fire Bob.

Unregistered
    Can your goddamn dumbass learn to spell? For someone who claims to be airforce "your" a ****ing idiot. I'm thinking stolen valor.

Unregistered
    The county commsioners are Sherrif BOB Johnsons BOSS they need to fire him cuz he is a malfezance. County needs to fire Bob.
    Shut the **** up jack jackie jackass!!