Who’s Ira Goldberg? 🤡
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who’s Ira Goldberg? 🤡

Ira Goldberg is a Cronie and a closed friend of former Sheriff Scott Israel. He is also a former Captain of Israel’s regime. Goldberg was fired by the Sheriff Gregory Tony after the first one begun online attacks against a former President of the BROWARD LOG CABIN REPUBLICANS. Ira was promoted to Captain and for those who worked with this character at the jail we know that he is a loser. His close relationship with Israel awarded him with the Captain’s rank. We all know that Captains in BSO aren’t like the ones in the military. You don’t have to prove anything other than to be a boot 🥾 licker. Israel and his people are the most hateful, vindictive people you can meet. Most of the people that campaigned for Scott are gone. Literally. Scott is now using drug addicts from a halfway house in Hollywood. Yes, you read it right. Drug addicts than instead of working in their recovery they are out campaigning for Scott but he doesn’t care about these children. It’s all about him and this election. You can bet that if Israel come back to BSO Goldberg will be a Colonel. I bet my life on it. Goldberg was going to stay at BSO and work for Tony but when Tony found out the extreme homophobia on Ira he decided to fire him. Goldberg has a big mouth just like his boss. These people cannot return to BSO and we have to unite and fight. There’s other people in Israel’s camp that are evil but no one comes closer to Ira. I am sure that the only one running this time that can do a great job is Al Pollock and I’m sure most Deputies agree with me.

Unregisteredyesyheywere

Israel and Ira

Someone took a video of Ira yelling back at Scott

https://youtu.be/vYabrQrXt4A

Unregistered

Israeli best friend fired Goldberg

Special needs Goldberg made so much money and free things in 6 years, way to protect him jack boat salesman dale, Israeli your toast keep licking iras butt

Unregistered

stealing laptops

ira goldberg had his deputies stealing computers from a Xmas giveaway. He told them to load them in their vehicles stealing from the children who waited on lines to get them. During Scotts regime. The woman who donated all these computers was appalled and Left no longer supporting Israel. This is a fact

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ira goldberg had his deputies stealing computers from a Xmas giveaway. He told them to load them in their vehicles stealing from the children who waited on lines to get them. During Scotts regime. The woman who donated all these computers was appalled and Left no longer supporting Israel. This is a fact
    I’m not surprised. Why Scott continue to have this guy by his side is beyond me. I can’t wait to see these two out of politics and law enforcement.

Unregistered
    No one likes Ira. Everyone knows this. Please Ira go away!!! Far away.

Unregistered
    Can anyone explain to me why Ira is so fat now? I saw him yesterday at KFC and was ordering a whole family meal for himself! This man is morbid obese and should not be eating like this! 🤬🤬

Unregistered
    No one likes Ira. Everyone knows this. Please Ira go away!!! Far away.
    He made the best sammiches in the jail kitchen

Unregistered
    Ira Goldberg is a Cronie and a closed friend of former Sheriff Scott Israel. He is also a former Captain of Israel’s regime. Goldberg was fired by the Sheriff Gregory Tony after the first one begun online attacks against a former President of the BROWARD LOG CABIN REPUBLICANS. Ira was promoted to Captain and for those who worked with this character at the jail we know that he is a loser. His close relationship with Israel awarded him with the Captain’s rank. We all know that Captains in BSO aren’t like the ones in the military. You don’t have to prove anything other than to be a boot 🥾 licker. Israel and his people are the most hateful, vindictive people you can meet. Most of the people that campaigned for Scott are gone. Literally. Scott is now using drug addicts from a halfway house in Hollywood. Yes, you read it right. Drug addicts than instead of working in their recovery they are out campaigning for Scott but he doesn’t care about these children. It’s all about him and this election. You can bet that if Israel come back to BSO Goldberg will be a Colonel. I bet my life on it. Goldberg was going to stay at BSO and work for Tony but when Tony found out the extreme homophobia on Ira he decided to fire him. Goldberg has a big mouth just like his boss. These people cannot return to BSO and we have to unite and fight. There’s other people in Israel’s camp that are evil but no one comes closer to Ira. I am sure that the only one running this time that can do a great job is Al Pollock and I’m sure most Deputies agree with me.
    Way to long and boring. All you had to say is that its personal for you and you hate him.

Unregistered
    I kind of like Ira I think he'll be in my Administration when I returned to the Broward sheriff's office

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast