Barrett
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barrett

Unregistered

Barrett

Really dude. How much **** can you chug? You make me sick bro.

Barrett back at ya

Fu€k off

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ll outdrink you and your whole family combined and still pass FST. 🖕🏿🖕🏿

Unregistered
    You will always be just a probation officer with zero skills for making actual arrest. Get those teeth fixed gomer or does your daddy Kurt like the way they feel on his tiny salty dong. You are a disgrace to the SSO

Unregistered

Are we surprised?

I mea honestly he’s a doofus and has never done a damn thing here but suck up to the brass and act like that fake “fed” business card means something. He is NOT a cop. He’s a tool.

Unregistered
    If you actually worked the road ding a ling breath you might not carry Hoffman’s Purse I mean “European man bag around for him“. Daddy what do you do at work. I lick Kurt’s sack son. You are not a team player brah.

Unregistered
    If you actually worked the road ding a ling breath you might not carry Hoffman’s Purse I mean “European man bag around for him“. Daddy what do you do at work. I lick Kurt’s sack son. You are not a team player brah.
    If Brian Barrett supports the winning horse, then he may be your next captain. If he supports the losing horse, then he will stay in warrants forever until he is kicked back out to patrol to finish his career. You never know what the future holds and it's always surprising! If you want proof, then look at the past as evidence.

Unregistered
    If Brian Barrett supports the winning horse, then he may be your next captain. If he supports the losing horse, then he will stay in warrants forever until he is kicked back out to patrol to finish his career. You never know what the future holds and it's always surprising! If you want proof, then look at the past as evidence.
    He has a Bachelors degree in CJ from the University of Tampa, so he's eligible for the promotional track. Check out the alma mater ring that he wears from his college. The colored rock in that ring is stunningly beautiful. Seriously!

Unregistered
    He has a Bachelors degree in CJ from the University of Tampa, so he's eligible for the promotional track. Check out the alma mater ring that he wears from his college. The colored rock in that ring is stunningly beautiful. Seriously!
    The university of Tampa!! Well...say no more. If he went to the UT then he should be an SSO captain. I have noticed the sweet jewel in that ring and I too am filled with envy. I want so badly to be an almost federal agent, wear fancy rings and hang out with Kurt.

Unregistered

The university of Tampa!! Well...say no more. If he went to the UT then he should be an SSO captain. I have noticed the sweet jewel in that ring and I too am filled with envy. I want so badly to be an almost federal agent, wear fancy rings and hang out with Kurt.
    It's a sharp looking ring. Isn't it a red stone?

Unregistered

Worthless

He is another $hitbag that thinks he is tHe GIFT tI the SSO. 🖕🏿🖕🏿

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast