TBRCC FHP Dispatchers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

TBRCC FHP Dispatchers

Our dispatchers and call takers are doing a horrible job. They constantly screw up and I feel that there is no accountability. Passing the blame to the troopers in some instances.

Dispatchers are not asking callers the questions we need to do our job.

Troopers demand accountability in the regional communication centers. Lets get with the program.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our dispatchers and call takers are doing a horrible job. They constantly screw up and I feel that there is no accountability. Passing the blame to the troopers in some instances.

Dispatchers are not asking callers the questions we need to do our job.

Troopers demand accountability in the regional communication centers. Lets get with the program.
    Troop K lakeworth has got to be the worst in the state. Most of them are old and miserable. You can tell they hate their jobs. They are clueless and a bunch of idiots.... 0 accountability from the dos down. It’s a actually an officer safety concern...

Unregistered
    I am probably the most disgruntled person to ever exist and I don’t think it’s right to blame them. Have you taken 5 minutes to stop in there and see what they’re doing behind the scenes? I think every other agency has call takers separate from those dispatching. Not here ... they have them doing it all. They’re trying to input calls, deal with some trooper who doesn’t speak English running a VIN for the 20th time while having someone yelling in their ear that they’re out of gas and don’t know where they are and why road ranger wasn’t there 5 minutes ago.

This isn’t a fair fight.

Unregistered
    I am probably the most disgruntled person to ever exist and I don’t think it’s right to blame them. Have you taken 5 minutes to stop in there and see what they’re doing behind the scenes? I think every other agency has call takers separate from those dispatching. Not here ... they have them doing it all. They’re trying to input calls, deal with some trooper who doesn’t speak English running a VIN for the 20th time while having someone yelling in their ear that they’re out of gas and don’t know where they are and why road ranger wasn’t there 5 minutes ago.

This isn’t a fair fight.

Who's to blame?

Unregistered
    Dispatcher's shouldn't be talking on the phone at all. They should be talking to the troopers only.

You can order a pizza on twitter, email, text and all these other apps. We should be able to call for a x70, x69, road ranger or whatever that way too.

By the way, Road Rangers are worthless.

Unregistered

This isn’t a fair fight.
    Racist comments like these are the reason why Troopers dislike many dispatchers in FHP. You really deserve that low paycheck you receive every month.

Unregistered
    I didn't see anything racist within that post. All that going on in dispatch along with a bunch of air in your head I can see why dispatchers suck at their jobs.

Unregistered
    I didn't see anything racist within that post. All that going on in dispatch along with a bunch of air in your head I can see why dispatchers suck at their jobs.
    You're probably one of them. Looser......

Unregistered
    Racist comments like these are the reason why Troopers dislike many dispatchers in FHP. You really deserve that low paycheck you receive every month.
    Describe exactly how that was racist.

Hint: Don't come off as a hypocrite by including your own racist assumption.

Unregistered
    Good thing they are hot !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast